MIKA à Nice ( FRANCE)

lillibet

Yep, that's just bad business conduct.

The classic shareholder vs. stakeholder approach. Profit maximisation (including gig cancellations due to poor return on investment of the single event) might do it in the short term, to make the balance look favourable.

In the long run they shold recognize that the needs of other stakeholder groups, such as customers (fans!) have to be considered on the way to lasting success.

Yet I think the 'long run thought' should slowly but surely gain importance :boxed:I really hope they don't just use the Mikster to make a fast buck...

THIS is the only issue, violet! so evident! :boxed:

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

this is most kind of you...but why did you write to the french promoter?:blink:

the gig to be cancelled is in italy....maybe WE italians should write the same to barleyarts? :blink:

sorry lillibet, i did not read all the thread so maybe you explained, sorry for misunderstanding!

lillibet gesture is priceless:wub2:

we have to write at the italian side of this arrogant management!:mf_rosetinted:

Yep, that's just bad business conduct.

The classic shareholder vs. stakeholder approach. Profit maximisation (including gig cancellations due to poor return on investment of the single event) might do it in the short term, to make the balance look favourable.

In the long run they shold recognize that the needs of other stakeholder groups, such as customers (fans!) have to be considered on the way to lasting success.

Yet I think the 'long run thought' should slowly but surely gain importance :boxed: I really hope they don't just use the Mikster to make a fast buck...

...and the bad thing is - in the end of the day it'll all come down to the artist artist again, who most probably doesn't even have a vote...

Basically you explained really well the point that I was touching on...:thumb_yello:

And yes, I totally agree with what you said there, that is what worries me about all these mess- ups: it's the artist's face and reputation that is "out there" and in the line, yet it does not come down to them to make these decusions (I am fairly sure of that).

Very poor management and business conduct indeed.

lillibet gesture is priceless:wub2:

we have to write at the italian side of this arrogant management!:mf_rosetinted:

i know some italian fans who have already written both to universal and barleyarts...so let's wait for an answer (hope!).

you can do the same right now, because really they are selling tickets for both gigs....

i prefer to wait until next week and see.

Robertina and the others, i wrote at the only adress i had but if you have another adress to give to me , get SURE that i' send a lot of " mesage in a bottle" until i 'll get an answer!!!!

Who is the f****general manager: Pascal Nègre , from Universal?

So, if a petition is sent , let me know, i' ll sign it!

I am able to send letters at the newspapers, fanzines and so on : you certainly know that french people are so grumpy!!!

Noone can sell tickets for two gigs on the same day but not in the same town, i only want the team respect the law.....

Robertina and the others, i wrote at the only adress i had but if you have another adress to give to me , get SURE that i' send a lot of " mesage in a bottle" until i 'll get an answer!!!!

Who is the f****general manager: Pascal Nègre , from Universal?

So, if a petition is sent , let me know, i' ll sign it!

I am able to send letters at the newspapers, fanzines and so on : you certainly know that french people are so grumpy!!!

Noone can sell tickets for two gigs on the same day but not in the same town, i only want the team respect the law.....

most right!

i know that an italian fan has already written to the italian responsibles, universal and barleyarts...we are waiting for a reply.

I agree. Being nice is not what counts here indeed. Respect and communication, that is what counts.

saint words

I don't mind if Mika' s manager is nice , i want him to show respect to the public and be able to communicate ...

well...u guys r right.... i wish it didnt happen....it is VERY ennoying...

its SO weird it happens this way.....

MIKA is headlining in few places like festivals and than he wont show up...

i dont get it....

how can he not show up? if he is headlining? u guys think its possible venues book him without talking to him???

i just dont get it... :blink:

What happened ?

mika was due to perform in Italy on october 22nd in rimini...but now they are selling tickets in france for the same day in NIZZA!

we had anticipations by the italian venue that a cancellation is likely to be...so we are angry and disappointed! :thumbdown:

...because, as usual, no officiality is given to all this by mika's management! :sneaky2:

mika was due to perform in Italy on october 22nd in rimini...but now they are selling tickets in france for the same day in NIZZA!

we had anticipations by the italian venue that a cancellation is likely to be...so we are angry and disappointed! :thumbdown:

...because, as usual, no officiality is given to all this by mika's management! :sneaky2:

don't worry I'm sure evrything will be ok ! He's already doing lots of concerts in france,i don't see why he would cancel a date in italia just for that !

don't worry I'm sure evrything will be ok ! He's already doing lots of concerts in france,i don't see why he would cancel a date in italia just for that !

because in france they are sold out in half an hour, in itlay they sold a few ticks for that venue!

and rimini is near to bologna where he's performing two days before!

because in france they are sold out in half an hour, in itlay they sold a few ticks for that venue!

and rimini is near to bologna where he's performing two days before!

that sucks! I hope mika (&team/manager) will think about the consequences of what they're doing!

the italian site is to be considered official?:mf_rosetinted: see, under "MIKA in Italy"

http://www.mikamusic.it/

that's the worst thing...they keep on selling tickets!:thumbdown:

http://www.ticketone.it/newsComplete.jsp?idCat=52&cdNews=154665&idCatPT=529&cdProductSelected=BAR22007MK1022

I agree....is UNACCETTABLE :blowup:

Sarina has already phoned at 105 stadium Rimini and they told her that a cancellation is very probable, but maybe the official declaration will came out on monday:sneaky2:

I didn't call myself, Dani56 called and she said to the operator :

"Is it true that Mika will cancel the Rimini gig here?" and the operator said "how do you know that?", Dani said she searched on google and found about Nice and the operator said that the official information could be released until monday or tuesday....

I think it's more correct for me to say at this point I am a little shocked. I thought it was a bad turn he'd taken in spring/summer, but he'd got back on track. seems not.

i agree avoca....I'm shocked too and also really pis**ed off to be honest :sneaky2:

I think it's more correct for me to say at this point I am a little shocked. I thought it was a bad turn he'd taken in spring/summer, but he'd got back on track. seems not.

i hope it will all get sorted soon and will be ok....

and WHY u killing me with your signature?????? :blush-anim-cl: