MIKA à Nice ( FRANCE)

lillibet

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

been there. I fully understand. many here can share your feelings. try and get distracted with smt else, if possible. though it's hard, I can see that. have a good night! :wink2:

I am off for bed too. nightie, everyone :biggrin2:

I can't help it. I have a thing for that set of pics :blush-anim-cl:

he looks amazing.... i cant handle it....

i went to a bar last night... and couldnt see cute guys... i dont think guys can top him..... lol i need help ;)

to kata: *hugs back* and now I DO am off for bed. :biggrin2:

awwwwwww.. you got representative for good ol' dk!! tyllykke! :yay:

Tak tak :arf2: I'm still not sure why I was chosen, but I thought I'd better represent now it seems to have happened :roftl:

Sweet dreams :wub2:

This is such a disgusting situation and Mika needs to sack his management A.S.A.P.

I understand that Jerry Blair and the crew may be nice, but they're clumsy at their job. It's almost like as if your best friend promises you a huge birthday present and forgets the entire deal, and you end up with nothing. Or teasing someone on a diet with chocolate and ice cream.

I know they're measly comparisons, but the fact is people are promised something they can't have and it's totally unreasonable. If they didn't learn their mistakes back in the "summer" than they really are the thickest management I've heard of. I'm sorry, but it's true, and as much as it kills me to say it Sivan, but being nice has got nothing to do with it. Just because it's sugarcoated doesn't mean to say that the inside is just as nice.

We all understand that ENT can re-occur, and it may well have been the case for Mika in the past due to bad geography planning, very little rest therefore battling down his immune system, but they can't play on the same excuse everytime because basically, the public aren't as thick as they are (lol). We're NOT just their money makers - we are human beings with brains and you can't just give a dog a bone everytime it barks to shut it up. They easily get used to your plan and eventually it won't work. They can't pull the wools over our eyes and think we're stupid.

Fair enough if they made a slight cock up, but an official statement would not only make them look more professional, but it's respect to the fans who have bought tickets that can't be used. We all know we should be more cautious after what happened previously but the fact is, we shouldn't be. We shouldn't HAVE to say "oh but if I buy a Mika ticket he might not play....he might...but he might not..."

They key thing with management is RELIABILITY. If you can't rely on someone then you find someone else who is capable of the job.

However, it is Mika's reputation on the line - much more so than the management. He'll soon be branded as a no show like Amy Winehouse. But, even Amy Winehouse has better excuses than Mika...

Amy Winehouse: I can't attend my own gig because I'm an excessive drunk crack addict with problems with my boyfriend and can't even stand up properly

VS

Mika: I have an ear infection.

You know? At least the public KNOW about Amy's affair with the dark side of fame, but they make Mika look like a Weasel. We know Mika truly cares about his fans but of course his management don't. Or so it seems. Yes, we just give them lots of money and of course it's what they want, as that is their job, but if they were smart enough they would see that we would be WILLING to pay out money to see Mika in a gig we'd KNOW he'd play at. Once that reliability goes so does the money, and they'll be left with nothing. Including Mika.

This is such a disgusting situation and Mika needs to sack his management A.S.A.P.

I understand that Jerry Blair and the crew may be nice, but they're clumsy at their job. It's almost like as if your best friend promises you a huge birthday present and forgets the entire deal, and you end up with nothing. Or teasing someone on a diet with chocolate and ice cream.

I know they're measly comparisons, but the fact is people are promised something they can't have and it's totally unreasonable. If they didn't learn their mistakes back in the "summer" than they really are the thickest management I've heard of. I'm sorry, but it's true, and as much as it kills me to say it Sivan, but being nice has got nothing to do with it. Just because it's sugarcoated doesn't mean to say that the inside is just as nice.

We all understand that ENT can re-occur, and it may well have been the case for Mika in the past due to bad geography planning, very little rest therefore battling down his immune system, but they can't play on the same excuse everytime because basically, the public aren't as thick as they are (lol). We're NOT just their money makers - we are human beings with brains and you can't just give a dog a bone everytime it barks to shut it up. They easily get used to your plan and eventually it won't work. They can't pull the wools over our eyes and think we're stupid.

Fair enough if they made a slight cock up, but an official statement would not only make them look more professional, but it's respect to the fans who have bought tickets that can't be used. We all know we should be more cautious after what happened previously but the fact is, we shouldn't be. We shouldn't HAVE to say "oh but if I buy a Mika ticket he might not play....he might...but he might not..."

They key thing with management is RELIABILITY. If you can't rely on someone then you find someone else who is capable of the job.

However, it is Mika's reputation on the line - much more so than the management. He'll soon be branded as a no show like Amy Winehouse. But, even Amy Winehouse has better excuses than Mika...

Amy Winehouse: I can't attend my own gig because I'm an excessive drunk crack addict with problems with my boyfriend and can't even stand up properly

VS

Mika: I have an ear infection.

You know? At least the public KNOW about Amy's affair with the dark side of fame, but they make Mika look like a Weasel. We know Mika truly cares about his fans but of course his management don't. Or so it seems. Yes, we just give them lots of money and of course it's what they want, as that is their job, but if they were smart enough they would see that we would be WILLING to pay out money to see Mika in a gig we'd KNOW he'd play at. Once that reliability goes so does the money, and they'll be left with nothing. Including Mika.

lol i wasnt talking about jerry... jerry wasnt nice to me... he didnt give me a baloon!!!! it hurt my feelings.... :bleh:

i was talking about someone ellse...if u said the "nice" thing about what i said...

its ok ;).... im off to bed....

although, the schedule is much better planned out. The countries aren't TOO far apart unlike last time (ie Japan --> Canada or whatever place it was next, but you get me) and Mika sometimes, or the majority of the time, has three days rest.

He is an artist and as an artist, obviously he has to play gigs a lot of times during the week. He knew that, he knew that was coming. Let's say for example Mika DID have three days a week off. He's playing a gig four times a week. THAT IS NOT AT ALL BAD. don't complain - seriously. It's MUCH better thought out than what it was last time and I can bet you Mika won't be as tired, and the tour isn't even anywhere near as long as the previous one, and it's around Europe. Not USA, Canada, Asia wherever...

Credit where credit is due. at least his management has thought the planning through more accordingly.

lol i wasnt talking about jerry... jerry wasnt nice to me... he didnt give me a baloon!!!! it hurt my feelings.... :bleh:

i was talking about someone ellse...if u said the "nice" thing about what i said...

its ok ;).... im off to bed....

ohhh. I've only heard about Jerry lol so that's the name I pointed out. Obviously there are plenty more people involved.

I seriously hope Mika and his team are reading this, I really do.

Night Sivan :) x x x

Do we have a way to know how many tickets were sold in Rimini? Some artists sometimes cancel because they sell too few, it's not the first time I see that. I remember Yoko Ono who had to cancel a gig because she sold too few tickets.

Example: Rimini's venue is 5000 (I don't know I just throw a number) and he sold only 200...

Do we have a way to know how many tickets were sold in Rimini? Some artists sometimes cancel because they sell too few' date=' it's not the first time I see that. I remember Yoko Ono who had to cancel a gig because she sold too few tickets.

Example: Rimini's venue is 5000 (I don't know I just throw a number) and he sold only 200...[/quote']

really? I see how this works now

Sorry, but i can't imagine that they had sold enough tickets and decides to go to Nice ( why not Madagascar...)

Cazgirl , i agree with all you wrote : you could send this mail at this Jerry and give him an advice : Mika's reputation is turning to fall down ( some of my friends are laughing and telling me that this artist cancels gigs for a flu , an allergy and so on...)

Amy is really ill and when she can't sing, we don't see her at a painting exposition next day , if you see what i mean.

Sorry for the iatalian fans ,at Lyon , i learned the gig was cancelled the day before at 22:30 pm by phoning at the box office!!!!!!

We shouldn't HAVE to say "oh but if I buy a Mika ticket he might not play....he might...but he might not..."

Yes, been there before and decided to believe that he wouldn't be there because it was just a small and comparatively unimportant event.... wrong decision :roftl::mf_rosetinted:

Yes, been there before and decided to believe that he wouldn't be there because it was just a small and comparatively unmportant event.... wrong decision :roftl::mf_rosetinted:

since I have never been to a gig yet...funky stuff had better not happen next year or whatever or I shall never get to see a gig. :sneaky2

I am planning for Europe next year or following yr

you see I cannot get any time until next year so hopefully by then they get their act together

::( :( :(

Do we have a way to know how many tickets were sold in Rimini? Some artists sometimes cancel because they sell too few' date=' it's not the first time I see that. I remember Yoko Ono who had to cancel a gig because she sold too few tickets.

Example: Rimini's venue is 5000 (I don't know I just throw a number) and he sold only 200...[/quote']

i see how it works. its all about money I can understand that, but if they were to TELL us, and give us INFORMATION, we wouldnt have much to complain about! I suppose they dont think it's necessary to tell us asap, when it's just happened but more nearer the date. i suppose they like watching ants frolick in the sun and then burn them to a crisp with a magnifying glass :sneaky2:

haha sorry i know thats really harsh :roftl: but its kinda true!

You're right CazGirl, they should tell us something.

By the way, do you guys remember when Mika thanked us for the birthday gift and told us he would write a newsletter in which he would let us know what's been going on? He hasn't done that yet, has he? :sneaky2:

You're right CazGirl, they should tell us something.

By the way, do you guys remember when Mika thanked us for the birthday gift and told us he would write a newsletter in which he would let us know what's been going on? He hasn't done that yet, has he? :sneaky2:

You know what Marianne that has been on my mind aswell ..... maybe it was cancelled :boxed: