MIKA à Nice ( FRANCE)

lillibet

Right, so...

-No-one apologised about the misshapen summer

-Mika thanked us via bulletin on myspace about the gifts he received

-No news update

This definitely looks like more a managerial thing going on, rather than a Mika thing. Mika definitely deserved that rest after being thrown around like a puppet in the summer, but as it is nearer the tour again an update would be nice. I ALWAYS get MikaMail *touch wood* and I've heard of no new updates...hopefully there will be one soon, and hopefully they'll explain everything that's been going on.

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Do we have a way to know how many tickets were sold in Rimini? Some artists sometimes cancel because they sell too few' date=' it's not the first time I see that. I remember Yoko Ono who had to cancel a gig because she sold too few tickets.

Example: Rimini's venue is 5000 (I don't know I just throw a number) and he sold only 200...[/quote']

right. but as far as we know and we are quite inside connected compared to most fans, even from official site, they STILL sell ticks for rimini and when is the rimini people getting to know he's not going there? when they are at the venue, like some poor idiot, who flew all the way to england on august 3rd..? :mf_rosetinted:

You're right CazGirl, they should tell us something.

By the way, do you guys remember when Mika thanked us for the birthday gift and told us he would write a newsletter in which he would let us know what's been going on? He hasn't done that yet, has he? :sneaky2:

haha. catcha. I have been wondering about this a lot of times.. do as I say, don't do as I do..? :boxed:

Right, so...

-No-one apologised about the misshapen summer

-Mika thanked us via bulletin on myspace about the gifts he received

-No news update

This definitely looks like more a managerial thing going on, rather than a Mika thing. Mika definitely deserved that rest after being thrown around like a puppet in the summer, but as it is nearer the tour again an update would be nice. I ALWAYS get MikaMail *touch wood* and I've heard of no new updates...hopefully there will be one soon, and hopefully they'll explain everything that's been going on.

sorry to disagree, caz. may be fault of this horrendous management BUT he's not a doll, is he? he's 24, not underaged. he's very intelligent and focused on what he wants and does, RIGHTLY. he must see this is a career suicidal attitude, plus all the rest we have been saying till now..

I don't believe he's unaware of it all. what is it like, he wakes in the morn and asks to his tutors, oh where am I going to fly to and perform tomorrow..? :blink: *in confused, childish mode* :mf_rosetinted:

sorry to disagree, caz. may be fault of this horrendous management BUT he's not a doll, is he? he's 24, not underaged. he's very intelligent and focused on what he wants and does, RIGHTLY. he must see this is a career suicidal attitude, plus all the rest we have been saying till now..

I don't believe he's unaware of it all. what is it like, he wakes in the morn and asks to his tutors, oh where am I going to fly to and perform tomorrow..? :blink: *in confused, childish mode* :mf_rosetinted:

no I completely get you, understand and agree. But as far as I can see it IS more of a manager thing, and Mika should definitely stand his ground more since he said he is a person wanting "everything on his terms", although what his terms are on gigs I don't know. BUT, whether he IS standing his ground or not we are not sure, we don't know what goes on behind closed doors.

BUT his management are in charge of his schedule so it is those I am going to blame. Although if it is Mika who made the changes - I doubt it - then obviously the finger should be pointed at him. It doesn't matter if they're famous, or nice...if they made a titanic fault without apologising or trying to make it correct then we have a right to be angry.

I agree totally with you: can 't you send these posts to the management ,or some adresses you know in UK?

I sen an email at Universal France and Islands records ( my english doesn't allow me to be really agressive)

No more reaction from the MFC?If this fanclub want to be official , it's perhaps a goog moment to show how much we are disapointed by this disdainful management....And Mika is not a child or a puppet ( i hope..;)

I think we should at least say something about it. This is not the way it's got to be and we as his fanclub should make them aware of it.

you're right. And lillibet. This needs to get across to the management, before further cock ups are made. Maybe Freddie knows something?

Perhaps he does. We should ask him. :biggrin2:

i think better ask deano, but let's wait till the beginning of the week, maybe they will do a sort of announcement, maybe anticipate rimini to the 21st or accept rimini ticks for nizza...who knows?

i think better ask deano, but let's wait till the beginning of the week, maybe they will do a sort of announcement, maybe anticipate rimini to the 21st or accept rimini ticks for nizza...who knows?

good question lol.

:roftl:

Do we have a way to know how many tickets were sold in Rimini? Some artists sometimes cancel because they sell too few' date=' it's not the first time I see that. I remember Yoko Ono who had to cancel a gig because she sold too few tickets.

Example: Rimini's venue is 5000 (I don't know I just throw a number) and he sold only 200...[/quote']

I think this is the reason. A third gig on monday in Rimini: it's hard to fill the whole venue..:boxed:

....and they don't even update the calendar...:boxed:

The monday ( 22/10) is better at Nice?

They believe they will fill the Nkaîa but not Rimini.....

I am french and happy because we are kucky but what about the italians or other fans who had planned the gigs a long time before?

It happened at Lyon and some of my friends had bought a train ticket and so on...

Sorry, Mika , i don't agree .

The monday ( 22/10) is better at Nice?

They believe they will fill the Nkaîa but not Rimini.....

I am french and happy because we are kucky but what about the italians or other fans who had planned the gigs a long time before?

It happened at Lyon and some of my friends had bought a train ticket and so on...

Sorry, Mika , i don't agree .

I know, I know...I'm completely with you...:emot-sad:

I called the venue in Rimini: they told me as far as they know there's no cancellation but they told me to call back tomorrow and they'll let me know.

I also asked how was the selling tickets for that gig and they told me it's going pretty good....:boxed:

I called the venue in Rimini: they told me as far as they know there's no cancellation but they told me to call back tomorrow and they'll let me know.

I also asked how was the selling tickets for that gig and they told me it's going pretty good....:boxed:

wow how strange is that:boxed:

hopefully they will sort something out for you guys!!!!

Oh, and I forgot: Ticketone has started to sell the numbered seats.:lmfao:

(don't know since how long but they started)

:annoyed_h4h:come si dice toccato il fondo hanno iniziato a scavare in inglisc?:mad3:

:raygun::gun_bandana:

I agree we must try and let the management know about what we think over this. they could care less, that's sure, but still..

where art thou, freddie..? :mf_rosetinted:

He's in the gentlemen's thread talking about women's bits :mf_rosetinted: