well, i was going to say hi, but i realized that was kind of unoriginal. shalom? [:

olivia

hi, i'm olivia. [:

i'm fourteen, and i started listening to mika maybe last fall? winter? a friend had heard "grace kelly" in a virgin music store, loved it, downloaded it, and made me listen to it. i immediately COMPLETELY fell in love with mika, and have found it difficult to get really excited about any music since. hehe.

basically, instead of getting ready for the homecoming game a few minutes ago as i probably should be, i was searching for mika hoodies, and this lovely website came up. i'm quite the addict, and now i've finally found people to rant about him and his music to who might actually CARE.

anyway. again, hello [:

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

hi, i'm olivia. [:

i'm fourteen, and i started listening to mika maybe last fall? winter? a friend had heard "grace kelly" in a virgin music store, loved it, downloaded it, and made me listen to it. i immediately COMPLETELY fell in love with mika, and have found it difficult to get really excited about any music since. hehe.

basically, instead of getting ready for the homecoming game a few minutes ago as i probably should be, i was searching for mika hoodies, and this lovely website came up. i'm quite the addict, and now i've finally found people to rant about him and his music to who might actually CARE.

anyway. again, hello [:

Welcome on board.

Pace a te :)