The Yay For British Sport Thread!!!!

Gatagordinha

Silly-Billys!

Its them that it'll look bad on when Lewis just rises above it with dignity like he always does. He's one heck of an amazing guy - so down to earth and dignified.

What century are they living in though? He shouldn't have to rise above anything. I hope they get a whopping fine and lose their right to stage races.

• Replies 440
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The independent is reporting that one of the people who dressed up and made racist remarks about racing driver Lewis Hamilton and his family has said that he didn't intend for his actions to come accross as racist.

He even went on to say that the security guards at the gates laughed at their get up and let them walk through.

The Telegraph reports that England captain Phil Vickery injured his calf in training yesterday.

This means England are missing 5 front line players for this Saturday, with Moody, Strettle, Tindall and Rees all injured.

Head coach Brian Ashton has said 'there is a strong possiblity that Vickery will play' and he 'remains optimistic' about England's chances against Italy this Sunday. If Phil cannot play then Ashton will make Jonny Wilkinson captain.

The independent is reporting that one of the people who dressed up and made racist remarks about racing driver Lewis Hamilton and his family has said that he didn't intend for his actions to come accross as racist.

He even went on to say that the security guards at the gates laughed at their get up and let them walk through.

Oh dear!

The oldest line in the book: "I didn't mean it to come across as racist".

Well don't do it then you idiots :thumbdown:

Sad isn't it.

The Telegraph reports that England captain Phil Vickery injured his calf in training yesterday.

This means England are missing 5 front line players for this Saturday, with Moody, Strettle, Tindall and Rees all injured.

Head coach Brian Ashton has said 'there is a strong possiblity that Vickery will play' and he 'remains optimistic' about England's chances against Italy this Sunday. If Phil cannot play then Ashton will make Jonny Wilkinson captain.

They should beat Italy. I know Italy are better than they used to be though (not too clued up on RU).

Oh dear!

The oldest line in the book: "I didn't mean it to come across as racist".

Well don't do it then you idiots :thumbdown:

Sad isn't it.

They should beat Italy. I know Italy are better than they used to be though (not too clued up on RU).

It is sad actually. Theres no need for it.

I hope England can do well. We have Vainokolo on our side - he played really well against the Welsh.

I hope we can get alot more trys too. not win it on penalties.

In the Downhill skiing, Britain's Chemmy Alcott only managed to reach a dismal 32nd position. Lindsay Vonn of USA won this round.

Rbs 6 nations today

Today is England's match against Italy in Rome.

if they play Vainikolo from the start, he and Wilko work really well with each other so we could still have a fighting chance.

Very good match so far - england played extremely well in the first half - a few silly mistakes in the 2nd half giving away Italy a few points.

Wilkinson came off just before the end - no obvious injury however, he did need some medical attention in the first half. Fly-half Cipriani replaced him.

2 EXCEPTIONAL tries from Flood and Sackey in the first half.

Oh. Italy scores a try. 4 minutes to go. Will England give it away?

They seemed to have gone to pieces since Wilko's gone off! They need him on! Cipriani just GAVE it away to Italy!

ASHTON you IDIOT - you need Wilkinson!

Swiiiiiiiiiiiiing lowwwwwwwwwwwww!!! Sweeeeeeeeeeet Charrrrriottttttttt!!!

ENGLAND WIN!!!! GO ENGLAND!!!!

They just scraped it to be honest. There were some good points to take forward - overall a better performance than last week, but they need to work on some silly mistakes - Cipriani needs more experience. They shouldnt have brought him on when the scores were that tight.

Wilkinson was definately my man of the match - but im biased.... :mf_rosetinted::wub2::naughty: