The Yay For British Sport Thread!!!!

Gatagordinha

• Replies 440
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

They're falling apart.

Cue the most Wilko bashing you've ever seen in your life tomorrow and Monday...... They always blame it on him!!! :blink::tears:

Maybe it was Cipriani's departure thats kind of rocked them??? Ah Well! Screw 'em!! Ireeeeeelaaandddd! Ireeeelannnnd!! Together Staaaanding Talllll!!

F1 season starts next weekend......... :toot:

Cue the most Wilko bashing you've ever seen in your life tomorrow and Monday...... They always blame it on him!!! :blink::tears:

Maybe it was Cipriani's departure thats kind of rocked them??? Ah Well! Screw 'em!! Ireeeeeelaaandddd! Ireeeelannnnd!! Together Staaaanding Talllll!!

F1 season starts next weekend......... :toot:

Maybe!

Yay! Go Lewis :toot:

:punk: THEY WONNNNNNNN!!!!!!!! :woot_jump::groupwave:

England or Ireland failed to win in the rugby but....... Barnsley!!!!! YEAH!!!! :punk:

Did you see all the fans going mad afterwards, running on the pitch?!?! The security guards were joining in too!!!

I still can't believe it!!

I really want to go to the Semi. Or should I wait for the Final? :naughty:

I heard about it on the phone in the middle of Victoria Station in Manchester and I was screaming the place down, people thought I was mad. :naughty:

I'm a bit peed off I couldn't watch the game, none of the pubs I was in would show it. :thumbdown:

Lewis Hamilton has got pole position for the Australian Grand Prix tomorrow......!!!!!!!!!! :punk:

Alonso and Raikkonnen didnt even make it into the top 10!!!! :punk::yay:

Kubica in 2nd in the BMW - they're going to be mighty this year, i can feel it, and Mclaren's new driver Kovalinen is 3rd on the grid..... Felipe Massa in the Ferrari only made it to 4th position...........

Come on Mclaren!! :punk:

I'm still not sure about Balshaw.

He's still pratting about a bit, but he's catching better.

Cips is a great kicker actually - he's been getting lessons from Wilko apparently. He has a sprint coach and everything so he can run mega fast - he's so serious about his career.

He's still pratting about a bit, but he's catching better.

Cips is a great kicker actually - he's been getting lessons from Wilko apparently. He has a sprint coach and everything so he can run mega fast - he's so serious about his career.

Let's hope he doesn't get into any more trouble.

Let's hope he doesn't get into any more trouble.

Uh huh... and he stays away from those Cheeky Twins or whatever theyre called..... :naughty:

Fingers crossed England dont take their night nurse at half time and fall asleep....

I wonder what Wales will do later...... hmm.....

Uh huh... and he stays away from those Cheeky Twins or whatever theyre called..... :naughty:

Fingers crossed England dont take their night nurse at half time and fall asleep....

I wonder what Wales will do later...... hmm.....

I'm just interested in this match and the Liverpool game today.