• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I was the first Mrs Hamilton of the forum........... :sneaky2:

:roftl::naughty:

Haha. Everyone wants a piece of Lew! Poor guy! :biggrin2:

come on Lewis!! :toot:

I always think of you when I see Lewis, Sarah!! He is yours..:naughty: We won't pinch him.

Ooh they've just mentioned Mika on Radio One *mind suddenly drifts away from Lewis :naughty: *

:naughty: I have only just realised what your title was referring to, I did wonder.

:thumb_yello:

did you know, in Stevenage his home town, they converted a disabled parking spot right outside Asda into a 'Reserved for Lewis Hamilton' parking spot....

He's never used it and didnt even go to the 'grand opening' so everyones kicking up stink about it...... :blink:

:naughty:

:thumb_yello:

did you know, in Stevenage his home town, they converted a disabled parking spot right outside Asda into a 'Reserved for Lewis Hamilton' parking spot....

He's never used it and didnt even go to the 'grand opening' so everyones kicking up stink about it...... :blink:

:naughty:

I did know his home town is Stevenage, I pass it every day on my way to work, but I didn't know about the parking space in Asda! I do shop there sometimes but don't go near the disabled spaces...They're just having a bit of a joke surely? For a bit of publicity as well?

I always think of you when I see Lewis, Sarah!! He is yours..:naughty: We won't pinch him.

Ooh they've just mentioned Mika on Radio One *mind suddenly drifts away from Lewis :naughty: *

Ha! Thats so cute!! Although i did see his on/off girlfriend in the paper the other day..... she seems so nice and im like what kind of a chance do i ever have, so i dont get jealous.....

i suppose its better than him having some goldigging blonde WAG (aka Me....) :naughty:

But anyway...... personal lives aside, hes an awesome driver. He's going to be another Senna.

While on the subject of Lewis, isnt this just too cute for words?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uGOI-ELUE0g

That amazed me when they showed it on TV - so focused even at that age! he's incredible. He's already as good as Senna I think.

It annoys me that some of the British press seem to have it in for him already. We just hate winners in this country!

Can't McClaren put Fernando in the gravel for us??????

Best case scenario, i say..........

He doesnt deserve it! If anyone except Lewis, Raikonnen should get it!

But no! come on Lewis! Everyone pray for Lewis!

11th place last i saw.... hes slowly climbing. He can do it. All he needs is 5th place.