Mika on Reality TV

CazGirl

Hm, why not Parkinsson?:biggrin2:

Or is he to young?

Or is it to serious?

And, hum, of course not a reality show maybe?:cool:

But a great show anyway.

Brings out unexpected and interesting sides of the guests.

I'ts a show many celebrities feels honoured to get invited to.

And Mika mentions it while he is waiting for Allan Cumming.:thumb_yello:

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

OMG I can't believe your post Caroline lol I just happened to email, GMTV, Paul o Grady, Phillip and Fern and Loose women telling them how fab Mika is and how great he is to interview and how interesting he is and he could even sing his latest single "Happy Ending" for them, I got automated reply's but at least I tried lol.

2/10/07-this one to Loose women:

Yes it really is a total mystery why you haven't had Mika on your show yet, you lot would love him he is always great fun when interviewed and his latest single (out very very soon) called "HAPPY ENDING" is stunningly beautiful, you really need to go and listen to it, in fact I think you REALLY ought to have him come in and sing it for you (me too me too though cos if you have him on you HAVE to let me be in the audience too...PLEASE!!) lol.

He isn't just for the young you know, there are a lot of us 40 some-things who think he is the best thing on this planet, there are staxks of us who are members of his fan club MFC, we meet up at gigs and dress up in the wackiest costumes for his gigs, I havn't had THIS much fun since I was a mere whipper snapper.

He would make a fabulous guest too he has a wicked sense of humour, the most infectious giggle ever and is such a sweetheart with a smile that melts ice cream (ok ok I admit it, he is my menopausal obsession, but hey beats killing myself in some daft sports car lol).

So girls GET HIM ON THE SHOW you wont regret it. (If you want it to be a riot lol then invite some of his MFC members into the audience too.

This one t Phillip and Fern on this morning.

It's interesting but as far as I can tell, you have NOT had Mika on your show, I can't believe this because he is fabulous, maybe it's because Phillip and Fern and Mika all together maybe would just fall about into fits of giggles as he has an amazing sense of humour too, I love Phillip and Fens humour and their chemistry is just brilliant, but if you want an interesting guest who will be funny and a pleasure to interview and can also do a singing slot of his newest single "Happy Ending", then Mika is your guy.

He isn't just for the young you know there are a lot of 40 some-things on his fanclub site MFC where I recently met up with some people I had only spoken to online, hopped on a train to London from the the north east and stayed in a backpackers hostel in London just to see him at Somerset house in July (if my daughter had even suggested she was going to do that I would have gone potty lol). It was a big thing for me to do as I am such "safe and security" type of person normally, I can only put it down to Mika being my menopausal mid life crisis obsession and boy it was the most fun I have had since I was a teenager lol.

Anyway BOOK him quick but let me know when he is on (of I'll come to the studio and obsess while he sings lol), I watch the show every morning.

the rest were on google mail and i\ cant be bothered to open that up but you get the idea, maybe if we ALL send some emails to them they might listen haha MFC is MIGHTY (like cherisse)

he DOES drive.

he said: "driving in the car. For hours. It's the best."

so he DOES drive. But whether he can drive well or not is a different matter :roftl:

nope I don't think he CAN drive himself, I think I have read it and heard it in an interview but I can't tell you where but I know some on here will know exactly where it was said or read lol.

Hm, why not Parkinsson?:biggrin2:

Or is he to young?

Or is it to serious?

And, hum, of course not a reality show maybe?:cool:

But a great show anyway.

Brings out unexpected and interesting sides of the guests.

I'ts a show many celebrities feels honoured to get invited to.

And Mika mentions it while he is waiting for Allan Cumming.:thumb_yello:

he cant go on Parkinson coz dear Old Parkinson has QUIT lol!

OMG I can't believe your post Caroline lol I just happened to email, GMTV, Paul o Grady, Phillip and Fern and Loose women telling them how fab Mika is and how great he is to interview and how interesting he is and he could even sing his latest single "Happy Ending" for them, I got automated reply's but at least I tried lol.

2/10/07-this one to Loose women:

This one t Phillip and Fern on this morning.

the rest were on google mail and i\ cant be bothered to open that up but you get the idea, maybe if we ALL send some emails to them they might listen haha MFC is MIGHTY (like cherisse)

omg hahahahahaha omg viv your letters are so funny :roftl: :roftl: i love you! PLEASE tell us if they write back!

Hey!

I was browsing through a thread in the News section, about the position of Happy Ending, and we ended up in a slight off-topic discussion about how little promo he's getting, and how little he is on TV.

Personally, I think Mika has such a likeable personality and if people saw his personality more often and went on a different variety of shows, it's possible his fanbase could grow. I've seen Mika on TV in other parts of the world more often than England (via youtube :roftl:).

Okay, so maybe reality tv is a bad subject title, but where would you like to see him? Since I live in England I shall list mine.

I'd love to see Mika on Johnathon Ross, even the Paul O'Grady show. I think that would be a laugh :)

For those who don't know, Johnathon Ross' show is shown in the evening whereas Paul O'Grady is shown round about tea time, before prime time TV.

This next one sounds strange, but I would LOVE to see Mika on Top Gear. I don't know why. I really, really don't, but I can see him sitting in that chair surrounded by the audience talking to Jeremy Clarkson. It's weird, I know, but I'd LOVE to see it! And I'd love to see how fast he can get round that track lol!

Even MORE strangely, I can even see Mika on I'm A Celebrity, Get Me Out Of Here. If he had any sense, he won't do it especially since he doesn't like rats or fish, but it's a VERY popular reality TV series so LOOOAAAADS of people watch it. It's a difficult programme to watch, but it is practically on 24/7 so you'll see him on your TV screen all day :roftl: but ALSO, it will be fun watching Mika do all those trials....not all the nasty ones, but the treasure chest hunting stuff too.

Can't say I can see him going on Big Brother though lol...but if he DID go on it *which I doubt* i can honestly say that that will be the only series I will ever watch XD

That's about all I can think of right now. What about you lot?

I thought Mika had been on Johnathon Ross's show before anyway.

um, i think you're thinking of graham norton?

Well... I am getting really annoyed! Mika is fantastic on interviews, so natural, like a charismatic 'boy next door'. People need to see him on TV! Where is all the promotion? All his management team seem to want him to do is, just perform millions of live concerts! I know... I know... it's great to see him live, but can he really keep up that pace for much longer. I'd love to see him on some talk shows in the UK, then he can sit down and rest that bad leg of his, while all the country get to see him at once!

Is it just me, or is anyone else starting to detest Mika's management team, who seem to see him, only, as a walking cash dispenser for themselves, and do not have his best interests, or future career, at heart.

Love today, from Marilyn

:shocked: Oh ..... I was under the impression Mika COULD drive ???

I thought he said one of his favourite pastimes was 'just driving around' .... I mean ... he did say that .... so I assumed he was behind the wheel ... perhaps he just meant being driven ..... hhmm , more for us to research then !!:naughty: :naughty: :roftl:

Hmmm.. he did say that...

what car would he have?

I'm thinking.. like really colourful Mini or something? what do you think?

But yea, he is a star, and top gear have a reasonably priced car:biggrin2:

Hey!

I was browsing through a thread in the News section, about the position of Happy Ending, and we ended up in a slight off-topic discussion about how little promo he's getting, and how little he is on TV.

Personally, I think Mika has such a likeable personality and if people saw his personality more often and went on a different variety of shows, it's possible his fanbase could grow. I've seen Mika on TV in other parts of the world more often than England (via youtube :roftl:).

Okay, so maybe reality tv is a bad subject title, but where would you like to see him? Since I live in England I shall list mine.

I'd love to see Mika on Johnathon Ross, even the Paul O'Grady show. I think that would be a laugh :)

For those who don't know, Johnathon Ross' show is shown in the evening whereas Paul O'Grady is shown round about tea time, before prime time TV.

This next one sounds strange, but I would LOVE to see Mika on Top Gear. I don't know why. I really, really don't, but I can see him sitting in that chair surrounded by the audience talking to Jeremy Clarkson. It's weird, I know, but I'd LOVE to see it! And I'd love to see how fast he can get round that track lol!

Even MORE strangely, I can even see Mika on I'm A Celebrity, Get Me Out Of Here. If he had any sense, he won't do it especially since he doesn't like rats or fish, but it's a VERY popular reality TV series so LOOOAAAADS of people watch it. It's a difficult programme to watch, but it is practically on 24/7 so you'll see him on your TV screen all day :roftl: but ALSO, it will be fun watching Mika do all those trials....not all the nasty ones, but the treasure chest hunting stuff too.

Can't say I can see him going on Big Brother though lol...but if he DID go on it *which I doubt* i can honestly say that that will be the only series I will ever watch XD

That's about all I can think of right now. What about you lot?

The shows you mentioned; are those daily? So, you mean MIKA on these shows every day? That would be like HEAVEN for me!!

I live in the US and unfortunately I don't watch much TV but I would totally love to see MIKA on Saturday Night Live;and VH1's Best Week Ever as a critic

Off topic, MIKA looks amazing with his hair straight. I just feel in love one more time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!