daisylou

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If Italy have them next week its yours :thumb_yello:

<you will owe me a cofee and sandwich>

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww THANK YOU!!!

I don't eat I told you that last time you tried to force food into me!:biggrin2: I shall treat you tho anytime!

xx

haha was going to offer myself, if they'll sell them at the bologna gig, in like 10 days (omg... :shocked: ). but I see you have got plenty of offers. :wink2:

MFC'ers are the usual adorable selves. and I was in the same situation a while back and then some kind souls helped me out of this (you know who you are :wub2: ).

haha was going to offer myself, if they'll sell them at the bologna gig, in like 10 days (omg... :shocked: ). but I see you have got plenty of offers. :wink2:

MFC'ers are the usual adorable selves. and I was in the same situation a while back and then some kind souls helped me out of this (you know who you are :wub2: ).

You can back me up if I fail to back Freddie up if Freddie fails to succeed:blink:

well, fred, if you fail, tell the italian crowd or kath, I'll see them the day after in bologna, then I can get it for daisy there. she wants it blue or pink? providing they have them pink.. :mf_rosetinted: I only have them in blue.

well, fred, if you fail, tell the italian crowd or kath, I'll see them the day after in bologna, then I can get it for daisy there. she wants it blue or pink? providing they have them pink.. :mf_rosetinted: I only have them in blue.

She wants pink:mf_rosetinted:

I had one!

CA012N05.jpg

Unfortunately it died a horrible death in Brighton!

I don't think you can buy them, I got mine at Mika's album launch party, they are very rare as far as i know (which could be complete B*****ks LOL):biggrin2:

Good Luck!

Yup I have only blue too , Ive never seen a pink one .. until Jem posted that

:biggrin2:

Yup I have only blue too , Ive never seen a pink one .. until Jem posted that

:biggrin2:

psst..spaghetti allo scoglio for the blue one, lasagne in charge of the pink rosette!:smoke: DON'T YA DARE TO ARRIVE IN ITALY WITHOUT!!!!