Pics of Mika at Q Awards

titania

• Replies 827
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Really?! You think he looks older?? Oh wow.. He looks just right to me. I hope Mika looks this handsome when he's in his 30s. :biggrin2: You never know, Cazgirl.. apparently couples with big age differences are "in" now. :wink2:

Yeah. My sister's ex boyfriend was 10 years older than her with two children from two different mother! :shocked:

but i make it sound really bad lol. he's actually a very lovely guy but scared of commitment. but this is another story :bleh: and i DO like older men...not like, middle aged old, but older. Mika is 6 years older than me which is probably a bit too old for my age at the moment, but because it's Mika he has an exception lol! It's never gna happen but a girl can dream...an awful lot :roftl:

and no, i dont think the right word is "mature"...i think the right word is in fact "older" !!! :shocked:

hope they have not been previously posted. I prefer the ones from titania where he smiles more broadly.

on second thought, maybe the curls will be back, maybe he just glued his hair to his head with some strong grease.. :wink2:

97524052ne4.jpg

Hmmmm....well i do like this pic...:wub2:

I look at the pic of Mika at the top of the MFC, and I look at Mika at the awards...and like...it doesn't look like the same person :boxed:

The straight hair makes him look so much older. Just...so much older. He's TWENTY FOOOUUUUUR...

I mean, for Christ's sake, if 18 year old me stood next to a 24year old Mika with straight hair like that he'd probably look like my Uncle or something. Or look as if we have a very dodgy relationship :boxed: *NO OFFENCE INTENDED....*

Yes! The same happens to me. I keep comparing older pics to this one and it's something of a shock. I can't say I dislike his new hairstyle, never the less. However, he does look older. This is so weird!:blink:

:lmfao: !@^%!!*&

wow! Ok, I come back and this is the first thing I see! I think people heard my hysterical laugh from the other side of the world...

Freddie isn't the only one who thinks he looks like Jim Carrey then :roftl:

I'm not going to say what came into my mind after that.

If Mika doesn't get his curls back, I'm going to hunt him down and shave his head. :mf_rosetinted:

You know, when people say the eyes are the gateway to the soul??? Or something like that.

Well, i always thought it was just people being dead soppy....... til now....

Now i can actually believe that....... :wub2:

i am feelin' ya.

and...he is the hottest guy in the world.

sounds kinda cheesy, but...prove me wrong! :shocked: :shocked:

was wondering about the APPPLE POSE too... :blink:

tell ya what, caz, I actually like him like that. looks very fine. it does is shocking at first, how could it not be, but he looks pretty much stylish and yes, a little older. since I could be his older sis, i don't mind :biggrin2: makes me feel less of a granny :naughty:

Haha......

Well, we are now the cheesy sisters.......

we can cheese everyone out with our total cheesiness..... :naughty::roftl:

hey cheesebabe...

i have come to the conclusion that Mika must be an alien. i mean, he just CAN'T BE from this world...

was wondering about the APPPLE POSE too... :blink:

tell ya what, caz, I actually like him like that. looks very fine. it does is shocking at first, how could it not be, but he looks pretty much stylish and yes, a little older. since I could be his older sis, i don't mind :biggrin2: makes me feel less of a granny :naughty:

Nyeeeeehh...:blink:

i never said the style looks bad...it's just not as good as the curls. but it would look better if the style was longer :tears:

OMG more!!! it just doesnt look like mika:boxed:

id ike to see him several hours after these pics when hes drunk!!!:biggrin2: wonder if he'll look so neat and tidy then:bleh:

:roftl: :roftl: we'd see the REAL mika then, the inner mika... :roftl: LMAO

Hmmmmm

jimcarreypix.jpg

ROFLLLLLL

*imagines Mika playing Bruce Almighty*

jennifer: oh it's not the dogs fault..

Mika: no you're right it's not the dog's fault, it's God's fault. He gave him the wrong co-ordinates! *funny arm movements*

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

OH OH OH And Mika getting it on with Jennifer Aniston :roftl: