titania

• Replies 827
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

One without watermarks :

qmika.jpg

These pics are freaking me out. I don't understand how he can just comb his hair to one side and stand in front of a camera and look like a supermodel suddenly. I mean, it's not as if his hair looks great in these pics, it's just away from his face.

We've seen him looking modelish before, but from photo shoots that are likely manipulated afterwards. These are basically snapshots, albeit with professional grade cameras. I can't believe anyone could be so photogenic.

I'm actually jealous :sneaky2:

These pics are freaking me out. I don't understand how he can just comb his hair to one side and stand in front of a camera and look like a supermodel suddenly. I mean, it's not as if his hair looks great in these pics, it's just away from his face.

We've seen him looking modelish before, but from photo shoots that are likely manipulated afterwards. These are basically snapshots, albeit with professional grade cameras. I can't believe anyone could be so photogenic.

I'm actually jealous :sneaky2:

I've been thinking exactly the same - how can he look so good in just a quick snap?? He is so photogenic it's unbelievable. He has the most incredible bone structure - which is the key to photographing well from all angles. And his skin is perfect too.

But that pose is so modelesque. He's just a natural born poser isn't he (in the nicest possible way:wink2: ).

I'm having a major swoontastic kind of day :blush-anim-cl:

I'm having a major swoontastic kind of day :blush-anim-cl:

:naughty: I'm sort of beyond swooning and just marvelling that this is possible. There are hundreds (well thousands) of people on this site who have been staring at this man non-stop for months. We all know what he looks like from every angle in every circumstance and we've all seen him with straightish hair, even pulled away from his face.

I just can't fathom how combing his hair could make such a dramatic difference to his appearance. I wonder if he's just generally looking different after two months, as Caz mentioned in another thread. Maybe it's because he's gained weight and is well rested or something.

I'm dying to see pics from Lille tonight.

I've been thinking exactly the same - how can he look so good in just a quick snap?? He is so photogenic it's unbelievable. He has the most incredible bone structure - which is the key to photographing well from all angles. And his skin is perfect too.

But that pose is so modelesque. He's just a natural born poser isn't he (in the nicest possible way).

I'm having a major swoontastic kind of day

Ok, I agree with everything you said there (of course!!!):wub2: but I wanted to say that I do think that the lovely M is a bit of a natural diva (and I also say this in the most affectionate way)

I'm sort of beyond swooning and just marvelling that this is possible. There are hundreds (well thousands) of people on this site who have been staring at this man non-stop for months. We all know what he looks like from every angle in every circumstance and we've all seen him with straightish hair, even pulled away from his face.

I just can't fathom how combing his hair could make such a dramatic difference to his appearance. I wonder if he's just generally looking different after two months, as Caz mentioned in another thread. Maybe it's because he's gained weight and is well rested or something.

I'm dying to see pics from Lille tonight.

Me too, me too!!

To everything!!:roftl::wub2: :wub2: :wub2:

I don't think the pics are manipulated, no. he certaintly had a tan and takes very good care of his skin: he's a splendid skin, we know that.

and he'sa poser, even that we knew beforehand. the clothes and the allure do the rest. :wub2: