Doncaster Fancy Dress - Christmas Theme

FREDDIESDOUBLE

• Replies 331
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

hahahah ! * has mental image of a half naked freddie (without his kilt) holding on to his manhood , running down the street from female mfc'ers * :roftl: :roftl:

:roftl: :roftl: :roftl: I think if that happened, i'd be running away from HIM! Ha ha ha ha ha!! ROFL!!!!!!!! :roll1: :roll1:

Surrounded by all you stunning beautiful MFC members , with bits and pieces hanging out , I think Im loosing my cool exterior :shocked:

Wait FD, you're not gonna wear that kilt at Doncaster? I soooooooo would have loved to see it...

I think Santa wears no underwear either...

Perish the thought of Freddie sans grundies!!!

But where do we find coats to match our needs..... warm enough .... able to keep us dry .... attractive enough for meeting up with people for the first (or second) time ..... easily stuffed away inside the venue. I don't think the fashion houses can match that.

so mfc er;s are dressing uo in x mas stuff???? well i will be lokking out for you i will be the angel with the fluffy pink halo - please say hoi to me !! anyone waiting after to meet the man himslef ???? be good to say hi to you xxx

Oooh I have a pink santa hat!

I might wear that with my Lollipop Girl dress from the fancy dress competition! :biggrin2:

Christmas Lollipop Girl!!!

Thats assuming my dress still fits me haha. :roftl:

I'm sure it will, I'd love to see it!

pmsl why is that....roadkill or something :roftl:

well...

only the ... how you call that in english.. the bones on the head of the reindeer will be present :mf_rosetinted:

+ some black and white boa that totally won't match but I don't care, hopefully some people will recognize it :mf_rosetinted:

oh and there will be tiny twinkly bells somewhere as well :mf_rosetinted: