Mika Didnt Win Q Award

ThatRadFreak

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I know :sad:, it breaks my heart :tears:

I just picture him getting back to the hotel, throwing a bottle of Elmer's glue off the vanity mirror desk thingy, and crying.

He should have called them up and been like, "Look, I'm going to be slicking back my hair and looking really beautiful at the ceremony. So I think it would be really beneficial if you'd give me the award." :naughty:

ROFL, I'm gonna pee.

I just got a mental image of that. Then being like "And... who's this again?"

"MIKA."

"Alright Mr. Mika, and who are you with this evening?"

"...No, I'm not an agent! I'm pretty!"

ROFL, I'm gonna pee.

I just got a mental image of that. Then being like "And... who's this again?"

"MIKA."

"Alright Mr. Mika, and who are you with this evening?"

"...No, I'm not an agent! I'm pretty!"

LOL! Hey, he's not just pretty face, you know! :naughty: But I really, really think he deserved the award! Who the heck decides who is the winner? :sneaky2: Because if I had had a voice in this subject, the result would have been differnt. :mf_rosetinted:

LOL! Hey, he's not just pretty face, you know! :naughty: But I really, really think he deserved the award! Who the heck decides who is the winner? :sneaky2: Because if I had had a voice in this subject, the result would have been differnt. :mf_rosetinted:

.......we had the choice. I guess enough people didn't vote........I hope Mika will forgive us

In a bizarre google twist, I came upon the seating list for these awards.

It was quite strange that MIKA came with Yasmine, but she was put on Table 11 with Amy Winehouse and Blake FC, while MIKA was on Table 12 with his manager, publicist, Universal Music & Island Record big wigs etc

(I know, I need a life, I googled them all to find out why they would be on his table!!)

But all is revealed.

Mika was having a business meeting at the Q Awards. :shocked:

It was probably the only time they could all be together at the same place at the same time. :naughty:

Looks like similar things were happening at other tables. So the awards are only secondary to the whole marketing/publicity/record company thing. Which would probably be why Mika drew attention to himself via the hair this time.

Gets into the press for his look even if he didn't get an award.

Good thinking, MIKA marketers.

It was quite strange that MIKA came with Yasmine, but she was put on Table 11 with Amy Winehouse and Blake FC, while MIKA was on Table 12 with his manager, publicist, Universal Music & Island Record big wigs etc

(I know, I need a life, I googled them all to find out why they would be on his table!!)

But all is revealed.

It was probably the only time they could all be together at the same place at the same time. :naughty:

Looks like similar things were happening at other tables. So the awards are only secondary to the whole marketing/publicity/record company thing. Which would probably be why Mika drew attention to himself via the hair this time.

:roftl: I also came across a seating plan but the PDF file wouldn't load for me (you see, you'e not the only nutter on here Blue Sky!!).

But you are right that the 'look' is a marketing masterstroke.

I really believe it has just sent Happy Ending to a certain future Number One slot here in UK. Wait and see!!!!

But all is revealed.

It was probably the only time they could all be together at the same place at the same time.

thanks blue sky...this is really interesting to me...who knows? maybe they talked about the bad management he's undergoing???:sneaky2:

or the fact that outside uk he's not that famous as they pretend? :sneaky2: and maybe that they must improve marketing and publicity??? :sneaky2:

......oh, how would i liked to be at that table and speak my point of view! :sneaky2:

...a part from being next to the most gorgeous mika ever...but this is second! :roftl: :roftl:

But all is revealed.

Nice post,thanks:thumb_yello:

thanks blue sky...this is really interesting to me...who knows? maybe they talked about the bad management he's undergoing???:sneaky2:

or the fact that outside uk he's not that famous as they pretend? :sneaky2: and maybe that they must improve marketing and publicity??? :sneaky2:

......oh, how would i liked to be at that table and speak my point of view! :sneaky2:

...a part from being next to the most gorgeous mika ever...but this is second!

next step:mf_rosetinted:

omg we are really scary, I mean..the table list!!:roftl:

{THANX LORD GOOGLE:punk:}

But all is revealed.

You are absolutely terrifying.