About the controversy over Mika's hair

Fmbm

I wrote this in the other thread, but I feel everyone should read this:

To the people who are throwing a fit over his straight hair, get over it! It was a special event and he just wanted to style his hair differently for once. He hasn't become a "different" person. That would be like me saying "Why aren't you wearing the same shirt you wore yesterday?! I don't like what you've become!"

So guys, chill out, its only hair and I'm sure it will be in curls tomorrow. :glasses2:

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree fmbm (though I do like the hair, though its just a tad slicked back for my liking)

But it'd be like saying, 'oh no I don't like that t-shirt, I miss his old t-shirt' when the old t-shirt is still a wearable option.

I want to have a say on this. The essence of Mika, is music and lyrics. He is also a man who likes to try different things. This is different to a lot of people, but he is still the same artist. It is upsetting how important it is to everyone how he looks.

His hair may be consider his trademark, and I guarantee you this hairstyle is not an every day thing. Although, it might result as shocking, take it as it is.. Just a hairstyle. Does that change the way Grace Kelly sounds?

I agree fmbm (though I do like the hair, though its just a tad slicked back for my liking)

But it'd be like saying, 'oh no I don't like that t-shirt, I miss his old t-shirt' when the old t-shirt is still a wearable option.

I like the hair too and I also like his curls. Why can't he style his hair both ways?

People be crazyyyy on here.

I totally agree.

My God, it's hair. It's not like he went out and got plastic surgery. All of that can be changed back to normal with a wash and curl. All he did was slick his hair back with gel. It's not like he got it chemically straightened or anything.

All of us have the right to change our hair, why can't he? I straighten my hair every day but once or twice a month I will leave it wavy. Why can't he do something like that?

LOl I'm sure they don't mean it seriously it was probs just such a radical change and shock that they weren't expecting it.

But I get where your coming from, I mean if he wanted to shave it all off and tatoo his head with a pic of Patrick Wolfe, then it's up to him really isn't it (though I would have t question his taste in head tatoo's though :naughty: I think he looks gorgeous all the time cos it kinda stems from within and works its way out, in his personality if you get me, in other words he is attractive as a whole, just sometimes he changes the packaging., and has every right to do so.

I want to have a say on this. The essence of Mika, is music and lyrics. He is also a man who likes to try different things. This is different to a lot of people, but he is still the same artist. It is upsetting how important it is to everyone how he looks.

His hair may be consider his trademark, and I guarantee you this hairstyle is not an every day thing. Although, it might result as shocking, take it as it is.. Just a hairstyle. Does that change the way Grace Kelly sounds?

Do you have the original photo of your avatar? It's adorable. :wub2:

If we behave like this over his hair, what will we ever do when he turns up at some awards show WITH someone.

The forums will crash!!

Maybe this was how Mica always looked before he became MIKA. Who are we to know???:wink2:

yeh i mean im obsessed but thats prolly why i like both ways, i think all the girls that are flippin out need to ask themselves how often they change their hairstyles

And whether they have a right to get upset over him changing his hair... :wink2::naughty::mf_rosetinted:

To the people who are throwing a fit over his straight hair, get over it! It was a special event and he just wanted to style his hair differently for once. He hasn't become a "different" person. That would be like me saying "Why aren't you wearing the same shirt you wore yesterday?! I don't like what you've become!"

So guys, chill out, its only hair and I'm sure it will be in curls tomorrow. :glasses2:

*Alice.gif

What straight hair?

Oh my god. I leave the computer for a day, and suddenly my little cartoon world has turned completely topsy-tervy.

What straight hair?

Oh my god. I leave the computer for a day, and suddenly my little cartoon world has turned completely topsy-tervy.

How could you miss it? There's like 20 threads about it hahaha

You totally stole my shirt line :naughty:

INDEED:wink2:

How could you miss it? There's like 20 threads about it hahaha

Well I noticed it now. But this is the first thread I clicked on when I logged in.

Leemi alone!

I said this in that thread, too (after you):

I don't think curly hair makes somebody individual, or even bright colored clothing. It might make you stand out amongst a scrowd of people in suits, but it's not the most unique thing to wear bright clothing and have curly hair. At least for Mika, I think his personality and talent are more unique than his appearance, IMHO.

And as you can see in my signature: Hair is hair is hair!

And (just kidding of course, but):

I think this thread may call for a "We Don't Care" -esque conference/ revival. :roftl: :roftl: :roftl::mf_rosetinted:

More wise words on here eh? :wink2:

I see your spreading your wisdom around the threads since joining! :glasses2:

Vix x

Oh, and how many people want to know about your avatar????!!! Spooky that they should ask about it eh?!