Hello!! I'm a new Mika fan!!!

MikaIsMyLollipop

Hello fellow Mika fans!! My name is Leeanna, but you can just simply call me Anna! :biggrin2: I'm 20 years old!

I haven't been a Mika fan for very long....and I can't believe what I have been missing. What a great singer! Yes he is gorgeous (who could deny it!! :mf_lustslow: )....but I also love his voice and personality. I've been checking out some of his interviews on YouTube...and he seems to be a very down to earth guy.

I'm also a curvy girl....so I'm one of the girls he sings about in "Big Girls". So thank you to him for such a great, positve and happy song!! I'm not overweight....but I have felt insecure about my curves....welll Mika changed that for me!! THANK YOU SWEETIE!! :thumb_yello:

Glad to be on here with the rest of the Mika fans! :biggrin2:

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello fellow Mika fans!! My name is Leeanna, but you can just simply call me Anna! :biggrin2: I'm 20 years old!

I haven't been a Mika fan for very long....and I can't believe what I have been missing. What a great singer! Yes he is gorgeous (who could deny it!! :mf_lustslow: )....but I also love his voice and personality. I've been checking out some of his interviews on YouTube...and he seems to be a very down to earth guy.

I'm also a curvy girl....so I'm one of the girls he sings about in "Big Girls". So thank you to him for such a great, positve and happy song!! I'm not overweight....but I have felt insecure about my curves....welll Mika changed that for me!! THANK YOU SWEETIE!! :thumb_yello:

welcome! it's good to have one more fan 20 year old like me...:)

LOve, from Argentina Romi

Curves are the greatest! :thumb_yello: The man said it himself...... :biggrin2:

Hope you have a great time here

x

:welcomeani: By the way, O love your forum name. It caught my attention:naughty: