Post your Picture thread - Childhood Special..

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

okay, i found some pictures of me when i was little :D

scan0002.jpg

this is me, age...5, maybe 6?

i loved that coat so much :bleh:

scan-3.jpg

age 7

my school picture.

i can't believe my mother made me wear a sweater vest! :shocked:

scan0001-1.jpg

and let's not forget my personal favorite, me at age 2 at Bear Lake with my mom. apparantly, i wanted to jump into the water, so she had to get me a life jacket with a handle.

okay, i found some pictures of me when i was little :D

scan0002.jpg

this is me, age...5, maybe 6?

i loved that coat so much :bleh:

scan-3.jpg

age 7

my school picture.

i can't believe my mother made me wear a sweater vest! :shocked:

scan0001-1.jpg

and let's not forget my personal favorite, me at age 2 at Bear Lake with my mom. apparantly, i wanted to jump into the water, so she had to get me a life jacket with a handle.

LITTLE HILARY!!! That is freaking adorable!

Well, I really don't have any childhood pictures on my computer or here with me at school, but here is one from gymnastics that is probably 3 or 4 years old...I pretty much look the same. (I'm in the 2nd row, with the half white/half navy leotard).

oldoptionalpic.jpg

I'll have to dig up some old pictures when I'm home this weekend :)

This is me and my sister having Christmas at my grandma's house. I had just turned 2. I'm the little one.

baby2.jpg

Me in awe of Santa a couple years later.

baby3.jpg

Interesting story. See those red plants behind me? A little after this was taken, I actually ate some of them. They're called 'Jack in the Pulpit' berries, or something like that. They're a really pretty red color, so I decided to pop them in my mouth. My mom had to call the poison control center.:naughty:

little3.jpg

Me when I was about 7. Check out my big-ass tamagotchi attached to my belt loops.

little.jpg

I was about 4 here. This is me sitting on my mom's lap, my sister behind us, and my newborn cousin Steven in her arms. Isn't my mom gorgeous?

little2.jpg

This is me and my sister having Christmas at my grandma's house. I had just turned 2. I'm the little one.

baby2.jpg

Me in awe of Santa a couple years later.

baby3.jpg

Interesting story. See those red plants behind me? A little after this was taken, I actually ate some of them. They're called 'Jack in the Pulpit' berries, or something like that. They're a really pretty red color, so I decided to pop them in my mouth. My mom had to call the poison control center.:naughty:

little3.jpg

Me when I was about 7. Check out my big-ass tamagotchi attached to my belt loops.

little.jpg

I was about 4 here. This is me sitting on my mom's lap, my sister behind us, and my newborn cousin Steven in her arms. Isn't my mom gorgeous?

little2.jpg

AWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!

my favorite is the one when you are 2.

how cuuute :D