• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

*faints*

Where's Blue???????

*reading again* aww.....:wub2:

Has anyone taken a pic of him? :fisch:

Blue is here! :naughty:

Do you remember the pink rabbits from the Duracell commercials? Or is it a typical Dutch thing? :naughty: That is what I have in mind now. :naughty:

Ow man... I hope in Dusseldorf we will be as lucky as you guys in Nantes, Em! Thanks for your detailed report! :thumb_yello: Sorry to hear about Pamette getting sick though...

Oh, and on the pushing topic: While I LOATHE the pushing, I think that I would rather have the smaller, standing venues than the seated stadiums, shoving or not. I've been to a couple of concerts in seated stadiums and it's more like you're just watching the artist on television or something. The experience doesn't seem real, and the audience cannot be as much an intimate part of the show.

I totally agree with this. I was just about to write something similar but then I noticed Hannah already did the job. :wink2:

Thanks for your report Em - it was just like being ther with you!!!

I, like Kath, am a bit worried about the pushing - I will be in my

wheelchair for the gig in Glasgow - and the only pushing I want

is to get me where I need to go. The whole idea frightens me!!

I hope no-one ends up getting hurt, as in all the noise and excitement

no one will notice if someone falls down!!

We all need to look out for each other!! MFC girls and boys rock!! :punk:

Blue is here! :naughty:

Do you remember the pink rabbits from the Duracell commercials? Or is it a typical Dutch thing? :naughty: That is what I have in mind now. :naughty:

Ow man... I hope in Dusseldorf we will be as lucky as you guys in Nantes, Em! Thanks for your detailed report! :thumb_yello: Sorry to hear about Pamette getting sick though...

Hehe, I well have that rabbit in mind! and i bought Duracell batteries this afternoon for my camera for the weekend:biggrin2:

I hope we'll have the same luck...and he'll be as hyper as he was yesterday night...:biggrin2:

Hehe, I well have that rabbit in mind! and i bought Duracell batteries this afternoon for my camera for the weekend:biggrin2:

I hope we'll have the same luck...and he'll be as hyper as he was yesterday night...:biggrin2:

Repeat after me:

WE WILL

WE WILL

WE WILL

Are you convinced yet? No? Again:

WE WILL

WE WILL

WE WILL

:thumb_yello::punk:

Repeat after me:

WE WILL

WE WILL

WE WILL

WE WILL

WE WILL

WE WILL

seems like it was because the atmosphere was so great that he came to talk to them afterwards! so all we need to do is make a good atmosphere lol

Repeat after me:

WE WILL

WE WILL

WE WILL

WE WILL

WE WILL

WE WILL

We will MFC you

Gal you're a girl make a big noise

Singin' Lollipop in the street hoping to meet the big man some day

You got sugar on yo' face

You’re similair to Grace

Mikafying' your can all over the place

Singin'

We will we will MFC you

We will we will MFC you

Gal you're a young woman hard woman

Singin’ Relax in the street gonna take on the world some day

You got a smile on yo' face

You look like Grace

Wavin' the MFC banner all over the place

We will we will MFC you

Sing it

We will we will MFC you

Gal you're an old lady poor lady

Pleadin' with your eyes gonna make

You meet Mika some day

You got a smirk on your face

Still look like Grace

Somebody better put LICM into the cdplayer

We will we will MFC you

Sing it

We will we will MFC you

Everybody

We will we will MFC you

We will we will MFC you

Alright

{lyrics by ingie:naughty:}

And they are having a day off after Dusseldorf too, so there is no need for them to go to bed early. :wink2:

We already have a plan to make the time passes by for them, right? How's the room setting btw?:naughty:

Did you notice we're invading every thread with Dusseldorf?:roftl:

We already have a plan to make the time passes by for them, right? How's the room setting btw?:naughty:

that's because we rock :punk:

You mean the indoor golf court? :angel_not:

Dusseldorf will be the first gig this autumn with a MASSIVE amount of MFCers from all over the world. :naughty:

Followed by Glasgow and the London gigs. :naughty:

Originally Posted by Em'

So we went to the exit of the parking when he would have to go through and waited, but less than in Paris. There were many people we were at least 70, I thought he might no sign but he HAD to show up as the concert he experienced was so wonderful, he could not let the people down.

And then at midnight something he crossed the whole parking, all in black with his red backpack like the day before, he looks so much like a student ! And then I had the joy to see him coming directly to my side I was so close to him!

Security guys asked everyone to queue, we were talking to him and asked him the name of his new singer as we could not understand it when he said it on stage (so it's Sara and something like Kee) and then after 3-4 signing as he was so near me he just asked me : salut comment ça va? I said fine, passed on Avoca's message, and then asked him what was the area where he lived in Paris and he said I don't want to say it (In my head I was: Mika I'm not asking for an exact address, just an area - as a Parisian I wanted to know as of course you experience a town differently from where you live there - I hope he did not think I was a crazy fan who wanted to see where he lived or something ). He signed my American LICM booklet and I told him a silly thing I wanted to tell him: that when I was little my dream was to play the piano but my parents had no money for that. And that when I heard Mika it made me decide to do it. He asked me if I played Grace Kelly and I said yes but I'm taking lessons now! (did not want him to believe I just wanted to play his stuff, that the decision was to really play the piano). He said, yeah funny why not - obviously that did not interest him at all . I then told him I'd be in Paris again and in London the last three dates, he told me oh yeah and his expression was like "woaw that's a lot, fine yeah but I don't really care". So basically I don't think I've made the best impression if I left any at all .

The band was there too talking to everybody, Cherisse signed my booklet then Sara (the new singer), then I spotted Mickey nobody asked him for anything so I asked him Mickey can you sign please? He was so nice and cheery, asked my name and signed Emilie thanks for coming Love Mickey, I told him I'd be in Paris in London so he said definitely we meet again. I then went to Luke, he's so laid back but he signed, and I was seeing a crazy guy with a cap joking like mad and totally in a crazy mad and I was who's that??? I later asked and the girls told me: but it's Martin - I was sh*it HTF I did not recognize him? It was funny he was such in a crazy mood laughing and yelling he was just awesome!!! So I went to him and said Martin sorry but all the band sign you're the only missing would you mind? And of course as the lovely fellow as he is he did.

And then I saw that Mika accepted to give kisses and take photos but my turn had passed so I did not get any... That's my next mission in 2 weeks in Paris: get a crazy picture of he and I! If I get a kiss that will the cherry on top (a hug, I don't even dream about it).

Anyway Mika was very patient, had a word for EVERYONE, really did not count his time, talking to everybody, accepted the signing, the kissing and the picture taking for anyone who asked and I can tell you that there was a long queue! When it was Pamette's turn, her boyfriend Maxime (who does not care about Mika at all) was with her and Mika turned to him to talk (no no Mika, this one's not a fan, he's just accompanying ), so Maxime asked him: is it like this every day? And Mika said something like not everyday or it depends, something like that.

Yasmine took a picture of three young girls who had drawn Mika t-shirts (we got to know afterwards that the mother said: "they talked about Mika all day and I'm the one who spent the afternoon finishing the t-shirts"!), and also of a girl who had done a lovely job of a reproduction of Mika and the band as little figures on a thick base (I don't know how to say it in english)

Fouchonneret, Olga, Biche, Ighins were all the time with the band talking, joking, taking pictures, security guys always asked the people who got their autograph to get away, but the girls managed to stay with the band and have a blast till the end!

Fouchonneret, Olga and Sandrine (I think) who had come with pom pom girls stuff made a Mika thing. Then finally Mika left with the band, and they ran accross the fence to accompany him with the pom pom girl cheering until he boarded the bus. If I understood well from what they told me in the train today Mika asked Yasmine to take a picture of them as he was on the phone... They will confirm.

Here the story ends on my side.

my god, em, what an eve!! wonderful! it seems mika's back to his old attitude! that pleases me beyond expectations, you have no idea, or maybe you have.. :naughty:

as for the I-smile -but-don't-care-100%-about-everything-you-say thing, i think that's normal and it has always been like that. I mean he cannot be deeply interested in everything and let's face it, he's a star and has to keep the distance, but it's delightful he was so kind of ya and with everyone and yes, my goal too is a pic. my only goal. I'll bring him smt to sign (you know what..:naughty: ), but if I'll finally get that pic, 2 months later than scheduled, I'll be a happy girl.

awww.. sigs of the whole band!!!! bloody jealous!!! :shocked::biggrin2:

I SO want to say to luke also, I owe him, plus I'd love to. :wub2:

hihihii:naughty:

Dusseldorf will be the first gig this autumn with a MASSIVE amount of MFCers from all over the world. :naughty:

Don't forget the italian gigs:wink2:

:punk:

...any suggestion for clubbing in Dusseldorf?? :cool:

{loud laughs at the thought of the mikster tryin to dance with the croc costume:roftl:}

Fouchonneret asked him what he was gonna do on his day off' date=' and he said golf, and that he always plays gold on his days off. And replied to the comment of where would he find a golf court, that you can always find one![/quote']

funnY! I'd never thought he was the golf kind.. nor the rugby kind for that matter, but I wasn't sure about that one...:naughty: see? the sleek is a sign: there's more about mika than what meets the eye. :mf_rosetinted: the game's getting interesting.. :mf_rosetinted:

We will MFC you

You’re similair to Grace

Singin'

We will we will MFC you

We will we will MFC you

You look like Grace

Wavin' the MFC banner all over the place

We will we will MFC you

Sing it

We will we will MFC you

Gal you're an old lady poor lady

Pleadin' with your eyes gonna make

You meet Mika some day

You got a smirk on your face

Still look like Grace

Somebody better put LICM into the cdplayer

We will we will MFC you

Sing it

We will we will MFC you

Everybody

We will we will MFC you

We will we will MFC you

Alright

{lyrics by ingie:naughty:}

omg.. NOW i wanna learn that by heart before sat.!!! italian contigent!!! let's sing it to the gig!!! it's mandatory pleeeeeeeaseeeee....... :naughty::punk:

funnY! I'd never thought he was the golf kind.. nor the rugby kind for that matter, but I wasn't sure about that one...:naughty: see? the sleek is a sign: there's more about mika than what meets the eye. :mf_rosetinted: the game's getting interesting.. :mf_rosetinted:

No the Golf thing is about Martin, not Mika. Mika seems to be into rugby and it seems he was at the rugby game tonight (less than 2 miles away from my home)

WE WILL

WE WILL

WE WILL

:biggrin2:

Have I been good prof.?:bleh:

I am so proud of you!!

seems like it was because the atmosphere was so great that he came to talk to them afterwards! so all we need to do is make a good atmosphere lol

hehehe...so it's all down to us....WE WILL!!!

We will MFC you

You’re similair to Grace

Singin'

We will we will MFC you

We will we will MFC you