dcdeb

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

OK.let´s go

:woot_jump: :woot_jump:

Thanks for the amazing review Em´! I enjoyed it so much...and i have hopes. It´s not impossible to see the band in huge venues. I need my dose of them...:tears:

Girls. we´re gonna do it! I´m sure!!!

PS: Oh, Holy Johnny version is awesome, except for the new girl :sneaky2:. Luke playing banjo is...just perfect!

PS: Oh, Holy Johnny version is awesome, except for the new girl :sneaky2:. Luke playing banjo is...just perfect!

Yes! Another person who loves it. The general consensus seems to show that most people don't like it so much, but I think it's great. :thumb_yello:

Girls. we´re gonna do it! I´m sure!!!

I'm sure you are! Woo hoo! :roll1:

Oh, I agree with you Queenie! Anything that gets Luke up front on stage

is OK with me! :thumb_yello:

But I have to add, that I really do LOVE this version of the song. I liked the

way we originally heard it very much... it was perfect for what it was. But

this new version... it's conceived in a very different way, and I can

appreciate that too! It has a totally different feel to it, but I can

understand where it comes from. I love it, too! :biggrin2:

dcdeb

Yes! Another person who loves it. The general consensus seems to show that most people don't like it so much, but I think it's great. :thumb_yello:

I love it. I knew he would flesh out the song to record it because the previous performances sounded more like one of his demos than anything on LiCM. I like what he's done with it.

really? I can't imagine him watching rugby!

I've heard him say in interviews that football isn't any part of his world but he did go to Westminster School where Rugby will be the main sport so maybe he's got an appretiation for it even if he's not a player or a real fan of it.

I know a few people who are interested because it's England v France.......and for Mika it's more interesting due to his duel heritage.

Of course, I don't get it myself..........sport??? :boxed:

What's that all about!! :sneaky2:

Vix x

PS There's only one sport that I like........ :wink2::mf_lustslow::wink2:

I've heard him say in interviews that football isn't any part of his world but he did go to Westminster School where Rugby will be the main sport so maybe he's got an appretiation for it even if he's not a player or a real fan of it.

I know a few people who are interested because it's England v France.......and for Mika it's more interesting due to his duel heritage.

Of course, I don't get it myself..........sport??? :boxed:

What's that all about!! :sneaky2:

Vix x

PS There's only one sport that I like........ :wink2::mf_lustslow::wink2:

I'm semi-surprised, but he is a man after all - its in his blood to like sports.

I'm semi-surprised, but he is a man after all - its in his blood to like sports.

You know, it's strange, but when I think of the traditional twenty-four year old men that I know, and compare my impression of Mika to what my brother was at that age, I just cannot see it. I don't know why. :roftl: I know Mika probably leaves the toilet seat up and occasionally annoys the crap out of his younger siblings, but I just...don't think of him that way. It's weird. :roftl:

You know, it's strange, but when I think of the traditional twenty-four year old men that I know, and compare my impression of Mika to what my brother was at that age, I just cannot see it. I don't know why. :roftl: I know Mika probably leaves the toilet seat up and occasionally annoys the crap out of his younger siblings, but I just...don't think of him that way. It's weird. :roftl:

I know. For instance, my brother spends all day in his room drinking and doing weed (i think) with his stupid friends and he is 23. Its kind of sad when you compare him to Mika.

Actually, I did not really like Holy Johnny before (I know I must have been the only one this forum), but now I really love it this way! It gives it a southern american sound now, I love the banjo sound on it!!!

Ahhhhhhhh....that, my friend, is a case of having him on a pedastal. :wub2:

Don't worry.........I've got him right up there too! :wub2: :wub2:

How can we help it? He continues to dazzle us constantly with his "project" so how are we supposed to see the flaws with all that brightness shining in our eyes? :wink2:

Vix x

I never realised that liking sports was a gender thing? :roftl:

I think I will enjoy the new Holy Johnny as soon as I'm a live witness myself. :naughty:

For now it just seems weird to me. :naughty:

I think that I'm on the same boat as you on this, Blue.

I shall tell you next week!! Wohoooooooooooooo! I'm getting sooo excited about it now, I can hardly contain myself.

Actually' date=' I did not really like Holy Johnny before (I know I must have been the only one this forum), but now I really love it this way! It gives it a southern american sound now, I love the banjo sound on it!!![/quote']

hehe i loved holy johnny b4 and think its pants now... sorry:blush-anim-cl:

mayb after seeing it more and of course uv seen it live and i guess it sounds better that way

Actually' date=' I did not really like Holy Johnny before (I know I must have been the only one this forum), but now I really love it this way! It gives it a southern american sound now, I love the banjo sound on it!!![/quote']

same here:thumb_yello:

the new version reminds me Tom Sawyer (as i already said) and the Mississipi river (with the lights on the stage).

Haha Mississipi reminds me too a bad joke:naughty:

I think I will enjoy the new Holy Johnny as soon as I'm a live witness myself. :naughty:

For now it just seems weird to me. :naughty:

I still have to decide if I like it or not. I so LOVED the dear old one....:wub2: I have to listen (and see:biggrin2: ) live by myself: will let you know in 4 days :das:

I still have to decide if I like it or not. I so LOVED the dear old one....:wub2: I have to listen (and see:biggrin2: ) live by myself: will let you know in 4 days :das:

I can say the previous version:wub2: make me wanna hug the Mikster, while hearing this new HJ I get so excited :mf_lustslow: I could jump on stage and f_illustratiom_f072cc8.gif

{beware:naughty:}

I can say the previous version:wub2: make me wanna hug the Mikster, while hearing this new HJ I get so excited :mf_lustslow: I could jump on stage and f_illustratiom_f072cc8.gif

{beware:naughty:}

Agh, you're just looking for any excuse to jump on stage and make out with him.