Mika @ Le Summum, Grenoble (14-10-2007) GIG REVIEWS

dcdeb

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok I found a short review on the French forum mikawebsite.com

- The visitors were very mixed (many young as well as older people) since the concert took place on a Sunday night.

- Before the show Mika apparently had used hairspray - but during the show it ran over his face in the beginning of the show, so that he didn't see a lot???! :shocked:

- Mika said that he had supported FRANCE in the rugby match whereas the rest of the band (except Mikey) had supported England...

- Apparently he had worn a t shirt which someone had given to him as a present in Nantes which he had worn backwards??? (the author of the review thinks it was the fault of someone of his staff who spotlighted him before he had changed it...)

Voilà, that's all so far...not a lot...

I just thought I should try to translate it for you before leaving! :wink2:

- The visitors were very mixed (many young as well as older people) since the concert took place on a Sunday night.

- Before the show Mika apparently had used hairspray - but during the show it ran over his face in the beginning of the show, so that he didn't see a lot???! :shocked:

- Mika said that he had supported FRANCE in the rugby match whereas the rest of the band (except Mikey) had supported England...

- Apparently he had worn a t shirt which someone had given to him as a present in Nantes which he had worn backwards??? (the author of the review thinks it was the fault of someone of his staff who spotlighted him before he had changed it...)

thanks mariposa!

but we all know about that t-shirt, don't we? :biggrin2:

it was well written here, in nantes thread....that girl must be very proud of herself...he liked that t-shirt so much! :wub2:

thanks mariposa!

but we all know about that t-shirt, don't we? :biggrin2:

it was well written here, in nantes thread....that girl must be very proud of herself...he liked that t-shirt so much! :wub2:

I think it's really cool that he wore it. :cheerful_h4h: I hope some pictures surface soon over there! I'm curious to see what the shirt looks like.

He supported FRANCE! :shocked: Well I supposes he had to say that :naughty:

Ok, someone put a new review on mikawebsite, nothing really new but...:wink2:

- They were already let in at 4:30 pm (quite early I think!!!) and they were all searched (which was not the case in Paris), but they were allowed to keep their camera - GOOD NEWS!!!!!!

- Then: loads of appraisal for Mika's show and his beautiful voice (he's called an angel :naughty: ) and apparently Mika told the audience the "accident" with the hairspray (because he wanted to try sth with his hair...no need to MIKA!! lol)

- It is also mentionned that he had worn his t shirt backwards (btw: I wanna see pix of him wearing the t shirt!!!!! :wink2: )

- She then met Mika later on and had her CD and poster signed, ah and she gave him a little kiss...(seems like people were also lucky in Grenoble to meet him...and apparently "the man" has been as nice as always)

thank you, mariposa! I didn't understand.....what happened?

he wanted to try sth new with his hair :biggrin2: (at least that's what people said...)

Oh and I forgot sth...he was complaining because he crew was speaking English and he was speaking French so that they didn't understand each other...:boxed: (I think this is supposed to have a link with the hair spry story...)

quote (soso, mikawebsite)

mika nous a dit qu'il avait essayer de faire quelque chose dans ses cheveux en mettant un produit ! mais que le produit lui avait coulé dans les yeux et qu'il ne voyait rien !! le petit gars s'est plaint parce que personne n'arrivait a comprendre son desespoir ( parce qu'il parlait en francais et que son equipe anglais , enfin on s'etait compris !)

HOW RUDE! Supporting France! and he thinks of London as home! Cheeky monkey! We need to have words! :wink2:

xx

Was he wearing the t shirt whilst watching the rugby, in which case he jinxed France, if he changed it round, well done Mika!

I'm surprised Martin supported England, being Scottish, are they sure they got that right?