MIKA Sofa Set

Sivan

:naughty:

http://www.simply-wood.co.il/product.asp?product=72&category=25&name=MIKA%20sofa%20set&l=h

ok ok maybe not... lol but its called MIKA :)

its a website i did some time ago for a furniture company and i just realised they have a sofa called MIKA...lol im updating it a bit now...

its nice!

im bored dont mind me....:naughty:

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

Too funny!

I want to Mikafy my house!

I'm off to IKEA next week, it's only a matter of time before they have a product called MIKA!! Perhaps they already do! Haven't been for ages.

Does anyone have a catalogue :naughty: ?

I was thinking exactly the same the other day! Well Mika is quite a common name in Scandinavia, isn't it? :biggrin2:

I own the latest Ikea catalogue, but searching for a specific item called Mika is a hell of a job. Maybe the website can be helpful? :naughty:

[Edit] Hmm. Dutch Ikea has a desk called Mikael and a kitchen set called Mixa. Have to search the databases for the other countries. :naughty:

[Edit2] Hmm. I checked some random countries. No Mika in the collection at the moment. Not in the Netherlands, not in Australia, not in Israel and not in North America.

:punk::thumb_yello:

That's so cool...it looks really comfortable too!!!

*Imagines me giving someone a tour of my house:

Here is my Mika sofa, with my complementary Mika coffee table....over here is my Mika dining room set...on the walls are my unique Mika pictures collection...these are my Mika cds* :roftl: *sigh* and i wonder why my friends call me obsessed :naughty: :blink:I so wanna Mikafy my house..well when I get one lol.

:naughty:

http://www.simply-wood.co.il/product.asp?product=72&category=25&name=MIKA%20sofa%20set&l=h

ok ok maybe not... lol but its called MIKA :)

its a website i did some time ago for a furniture company and i just realised they have a sofa called MIKA...lol im updating it a bit now...

its nice!

im bored dont mind me....:naughty:

LOL.

By the way, I live in the US in New Jersey. Here, there is a street called "SIVAN STREET" I need to take a picture and post it here. Every time I pass by, it reminds me of YOU! lol

i wonder if they sell it at this furniture store...??

untitled-1.jpg

LOL i saw a resturant close to where i live and i keep seeing MIKA cause the KA is allways behind the trees....LOL its KAMIKA :biggrin2:

LOL.

By the way, I live in the US in New Jersey. Here, there is a street called "SIVAN STREET" I need to take a picture and post it here. Every time I pass by, it reminds me of YOU! lol

really????? cool!!! show me!! :thumb_yello::biggrin2:

[Edit] Hmm. Dutch Ikea has a desk called Mikael and a kitchen set called Mixa. Have to search the databases for the other countries. :naughty:

:roftl: :roftl: I have just remembered that this very Ikea desk at which I sit right now is called MIKAEL - how could I have forgotten!!!!!!??? Thanks for reminding me!

I've had it a while, before Mika was known, and it had slipped my ageing mind!

(I love my desk even more now :blush-anim-cl: )

Grrr: I don't know how it works: I want to upload a pic from my own computer to post here, but I can't manage it. Can someone please explain??

hey can u put it on photobucket first?

My personal favourite is the sofa...:blush-anim-cl:

I am afraid IKEA products have the same name all over the world... However, the positive thing about it is that when they do decide to name of of their products Mika, it will be rolled -out all over the world.

It is the designer and / or people working in Almhult who decide on these names... Anybody currently working for IKEA management in Sweden?

Or perhaps a letter to Ingvar Kamprad would help...:biggrin2:

here is BC we have some MIKA ish things! for istance"

http://www.chahkomikamall.com/

and then this! (well its in California not bc but thought it was funny)

http://www.mikasalon.com/hair-stylist-bios.htm

anbd then there is the MIKA publishing firm in Canada , but not quite sure if its operating any more!

I am afraid IKEA products have the same name all over the world

I know. But not all products are sold all over the world (that is what I found out again while searching the databases) - so I hoped for a MIKA bedside table that was not sold in the Netherlands for example but maybe in Japan. :biggrin2:

Oh well. There probably have been products called MIKA in the past. Or there will be in the future. :bleh:

Thanks to Robi and Sivan I managed to upload my Mika-pic:

http://s230.photobucket.com/albums/ee137/AnnaMariaPetra/?action=view&current=15-09-2007korfbalbal01.jpg

It's the ball for playing korfbal (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Korfball), this is a dutch, mixed sport, which my oldest daughters are playing. You have to try to throw the ball in the basket of the oponent.

(I've cheated a little bit with this photo: the brandname of the ball is actually MikaSa....but who cares. I asked my husband to take the pic, and yes these are my hands...)