She is stunning beautiful with a great voice .. just I felt less last night as part of the band , just the odd one or two things

Cherisse on them drums and things ... amazing :mf_lustslow:

I was blowing kisses to Saranayde and she didnt return any :sneaky2:

umpf...details...:naughty:

She is stunning beautiful with a great voice .. just I felt less last night as part of the band , just the odd one or two things

Cherisse on them drums and things ... amazing :mf_lustslow:

I was blowing kisses to Saranayde and she didnt return any :sneaky2:

More more more!

I think those 3 photos were all taken the same night. Wonder if it was a Robbie Williams show or a Kylie show?:naughty: (Can you just see Annie and Sting and Posh and Becks sitting together at a Kylie show???)

I think that I'm (just a wee bit) obsessed with Saranayde's cover of 'Get Down' and her duet with Mika on 'Missionary Man'. Her voice is fantastic and she and Mika have a great dynamic. I would love to see it live. And you basically can't go wrong with the Eurythmics and Groove Armada anyway. :wub2:

Did I mention that I love her style? Satin/silk, shiny stockings, heels and pearls. It's belongs in the corporate world but for some reason she manages to pull it off onstage. She's gorgeous. :biggrin2:

bigcoristaez9.jpg

Sara also sang with Kylie as backing vocals in her Body Language tour in 2004

2 more videos with Kylie

After Dark @ TOTP

After Dark @ London Apollo (it´s the same gig like the other one but with quality)

I didn't know that she worked with Kylie Minogue, and Annie Lennox too. Gotta love them. :thumb_yello:

Ive seen her 3 times now and I think she fits in really well, I love teh fact taht she just has just as much as the others on stage, she is part of the show and not just a small addition, I love the angel part at the start of the show she does too ( I do admit that most of my attention is on Mika but I think she has added to the atmosphere and gives it her all. :thumb_yello:

PS. after the Newcastle gig she was really sweet with everyone afterwards. (yep I think Mika knows what he's doing lol).