I don't know about Saranaydes voice as Youtube doesnt work for me atm :crybaby: well it works a bit but i have only heard tiny bits of her voice. i dont really know what i think of her... i did like Martin singing the backround bits :mf_rosetinted:

Queenie you and I act like Saranayde's private fan club!!

We´re :lol3:!!! :bleh:

I think those 3 photos were all taken the same night. Wonder if it was a Robbie Williams show or a Kylie show?:naughty: (Can you just see Annie and Sting and Posh and Becks sitting together at a Kylie show???)

I´d say it´s from Kylie´s show because of the hair..

I think that I'm (just a wee bit) obsessed with Saranayde's cover of 'Get Down' and her duet with Mika on 'Missionary Man'. Her voice is fantastic and she and Mika have a great dynamic. I would love to see it live. And you basically can't go wrong with the Eurythmics and Groove Armada anyway. :wub2:

Did I mention that I love her style? Satin/silk, shiny stockings, heels and pearls. It's belongs in the corporate world but for some reason she manages to pull it off onstage. She's gorgeous. :biggrin2:

I agree in everything!! :)

I have just found this on the net:

It's Robbie Williams making the audience sing Happy Birthday to her last summer in Budapest. :shocked::thumb_yello:

...funny...

I was there but I don't remember this :cool: (it must be my age)

She was born on 19th July, like Brian May:blink:

Read back a little...Beverley Skeete, sang with Bill Wyman's Rhythm Kings and did backing vocals for every famous person ever.

Oh ok thank you. I thought it was going to be Aretha or something, I got scared :lmao: hahah

This thread is in need of a bump. I don't think that these photos have been posted in this thread yet? They're from Saranayde's MySpace. The first four are simply beautiful and the last three are edgy and stylish.

Skeete2.jpg

Skeete3.jpg

Skeete4.jpg

Skeete5.jpg

Skeete6.jpg

Skeete7.jpg

Skeete8.jpg

I agree...she is very beautiful...

and Missionary man is one of my fave songs, hers and Mika's voice harmonise in the most perfect way!!!

She´s not only beautiful outside..She´s a lovely girl :wub2:

I haven't met her personally, I'll take your word for it. :original:

What I do know, though, is that she's very talented. Wowza, I'm still addicted to 'Get Down'/'Missionary Man'. Her voice is brilliant, and complements Mika's without overpowering. :wub2:

I haven't met her personally, I'll take your word for it. :original:

What I do know, though, is that she's very talented. Wowza, I'm still addicted to 'Get Down'/'Missionary Man'. Her voice is brilliant, and complements Mika's without overpowering. :wub2:

Do it. i met her a few times and she´s always so nice and chatty and lovely and...everything. She´s really fantastic and she has a wonderful voice :)

Hahaha, we are very lucky with our 2 girls :wink2:

Do it. i met her a few times and she´s always so nice and chatty and lovely and...everything. She´s really fantastic and she has a wonderful voice :)

Hahaha, we are very lucky with our 2 girls :wink2:

I hope that she joins Mika when he comes to Oz next year. :thumb_yello:

Yes, we are lucky. They're both so very talented and lovely. Mika sure knows what he's doing. :original:

I told Saranayde about our thread for her in the message book we made for her. I wonder whether people go and read the stuff that is written about them on fansites...I don't know if I would (if I were a performer):blink:

But certainly Saranayde should be able to feel the love on here:wub2:

Martin couldn't make it so with some band member reshuffling here's Saranayde on bass for Relax, Take It Easy in Austria: http://http://youtube.com/watch?v=ImUgjJBJygs :biggrin2:

Saranayde and Cherisse caught the host's eye too. :lol3:

The sound the host did when he sent kisses to the girls is REALLY disgusting :blink:

Sara looks beautiful & stylish, as usual..but she doesn´t know how to hold a bass xDDD

• 2 weeks later...

AH Sara, we bonded when she kicked a balloon at my head in Birmingham, and looked absolutely mortified when it happened, bless her little cotton socks. We still laugh about it now, she even gave me a big hug at Hammersmith to make up for it. She's lovely.

hahaha, poor you! I can imagine her face so clearly. She´s a sweetheart :wink2:

She is definitely a sweetheart, she was really nice at Hammersmith and we had a lovely chat. Hope to catch up with her at Brixton in February.