NEW SARANAYDE BLOG::thumb_yello:

Saranayde

Current mood: inspired

Category: Music

Hi Everybody,

It takes me a long time to do most things so it will come as no surprise that there has been a long gap since my last blog..But thanks to all of you who have kept in contact and kept me informed of all the goings on etc..Nothing seems to be going on in the Mika camp at present so it gives a chance to concentrate on my own songs. I have finally managed to complete 'Freak 4 speed' and it is released on November 5th...(fireworks day... LoL). I have really enjoyed making the Album and the comments that you have made about the tracks I posted on my myspace have been brilliant.I now have a Website as well ( although it is a little bare at The moment) You can Visit it at http://www.saranayde.com .I would be grateful if you could take look and tell me what you think. On the site is a cartoon that represents the 10 tracks on the album. I was wondering if any of you were good at writing storyboards ? it would be great if someone could write something that links all the frames of the cartoon into a story..We could maybe then use that to Make a video..who Knows....any help would be gratefully accepted..

The launch party date will be announced shortly and I really hope that all of you will be able to Come...It will be really great to see you all...

I need to hear some good new music...Can anyone out recommend anything? What about DVD's ? anything I should see.?.

Until next time ..Lots of luv Saranayde xx

• 2 weeks later...
NEW SARANAYDE BLOG::thumb_yello:

Saranayde

Current mood: inspired

Hi Everybody,

It takes me a long time to do most things so it will come as no surprise that there has been a long gap since my last blog..But thanks to all of you who have kept in contact and kept me informed of all the goings on etc..Nothing seems to be going on in the Mika camp at present so it gives a chance to concentrate on my own songs. I have finally managed to complete 'Freak 4 speed' and it is released on November 5th...(fireworks day... LoL). I have really enjoyed making the Album and the comments that you have made about the tracks I posted on my myspace have been brilliant.I now have a Website as well ( although it is a little bare at The moment) You can Visit it at http://www.saranayde.com .I would be grateful if you could take look and tell me what you think. On the site is a cartoon that represents the 10 tracks on the album. I was wondering if any of you were good at writing storyboards ? it would be great if someone could write something that links all the frames of the cartoon into a story..We could maybe then use that to Make a video..who Knows....any help would be gratefully accepted..

The launch party date will be announced shortly and I really hope that all of you will be able to Come...It will be really great to see you all...

I need to hear some good new music...Can anyone out recommend anything? What about DVD's ? anything I should see.?.

Until next time ..Lots of luv Saranayde xx

Ah, this is exciting to hear (yes, I'm very late, I haven't been around). I've been thinking about Sara lately as I keep hearing this song on the radio that sounds like the opening of Small Town Boy but isn't.

NEW MYSPACE BULLETIN FROM SARANAYDE!!!!

:punk:

’Freak 4 Speed’

Current mood: optimistic

Hi Everybody,

November 3rd Today....two days till The Release date...those of you who would like to buy the album can get a great deal by buying from http://www.saranayde.com. You can get the promo package which includes a photo (signed if required), a copy of the cartoon and some sweets..woo hooo !!LOL

it would also be great if you could post a review on itunes..let me know what you think of the album...

The launch party is confirmed and the date will be released on friday...look forward to seeing you all there...

thanks for all your suggestions for new music and film..nice to see what eclectic tastes you all have...

miss you..see you soon...

Hugs and Kisses..

Saranayde.

Thank you:wub2:

I'm still the only comment on there:blink:

Well, we're having pc issues in my house and half of her page doesn't load for me, so I don't even know where to comment. I keep thinking we have a walrus or something, but hubby assures me we don't.

NEW MYSPACE BULLETIN FROM SARANAYDE!!!! :punk:

those of you who would like to buy the album can get a great deal by buying from http://www.saranayde.com. You can get the promo package which includes a photo (signed if required), a copy of the cartoon and some sweets..woo hooo

i would like to buy this special copy for a friend (:fisch:my dad :mf_rosetinted:) who is a fan of saranayde...

but i dont understand what is the right link for to buy this special edition... (cd baby or vocaphone shop?)... anybody knows it, please?

i would like to buy this special copy for a friend (:fisch:my dad :mf_rosetinted:) who is a fan of saranayde...

but i dont understand what is the right link for to buy this special edition... (cd baby or vocaphone shop?)... anybody knows it, please?

Ok if you go to Saranayde.com it takes you to online shop = Vocaphone...then email and say you have requested the SE as bulletin on myspace :thumb_yello:

Probably get it anyway but this way you know you will get an autographed pic.

xx

thank you, because i can see myspace but i dont have an account, so i'm not able to ask directly informations...

so i will try :bye:

Heya

You don't need a MySpace account hun.

Go to http://WWW.Saranayde.com from your browser then go into the online shop. You can buy your cd then on the home page you will see it says

...should you have difficulties purchasing from this site please contact us at... info@beverleyskeete.com

email that address saying you are ordering the Special Edition re...the myspace bulletin..they will understand what you mean :wink2:

xx