I'm a little confused.

Sara mentioned in a blog over a week ago, that last Friday she would announce the launch party date.

But nothing yet.

I wonder if there is a problem?

already in hand Rose...will let you know in due course :thumb_yello:

Saranayde = Sara Skeete

xx

TODAY IS THE DAY!!!!!

IT IS OFFICIALLY RELEASED....

SARANAYDE - FREAK 4 SPEED!

AVAILABLE FROM....ITUNES, CD BABY OR SARANAYDE.COM

GOOD LUCK! Saranayde!!! :thumb_yello:

d xxx

I can get it off iTunes? Awesome!

I'm curious to get it now. :bleh::naughty:

For those who've got it: is it a yay or nay?

NEW MYSPACE BULLETIN FROM SARANAYDE!!!!

’Freak 4 Speed’

Current mood: optimistic

Category: Music

Hi Everybody,

November 3rd Today....two days till The Release date...those of you who would like to buy the album can get a great deal by buying from http://www.saranayde.com. You can get the promo package which includes a photo (signed if required), a copy of the cartoon and some sweets..woo hooo !!LOL (...)

Hugs and Kisses.. Saranayde.

i would like to buy this special copy for a friend (:fisch:my dad :mf_rosetinted:) who is a fan of saranayde...

but i dont understand what is the right link for to buy this special edition... (cd baby or vocaphone shop?)... anybody knows it, please?

Ok if you go to Saranayde.com it takes you to online shop = Vocaphone...then email and say you have requested the SE as bulletin on myspace

Probably get it anyway but this way you know you will get an autographed pic.

xx

I receive the packaging: all right :thumb_yello:

Very nice email reply, fast (even if international) shipping and all included in the packaging: cd, picture signed, cartoon and sweets :thumb_yello:

My dad will be happy this christmas :newyear:

(and i hope he will not see that the cd is opened... i always check if gifts are good, and so i listened the music :cool:)

Her music is totally different from M music, but the songs are nice, good for the disco, for party, for driving the car... (go to myspace for to listen)

and there are no doubts that her voice is powerful and better than a lot of more famous popstars female.

So i'm happy to encourage her career to buying her first cd :original:

OK guys I have had a few emails about the date of SARANAYDE'S LAUNCH PARTY.....and the fact there wasn't another bulletin the following Friday.

..Unfortunately Sara is still waiting for confirmation of the date. As soon as she hears she will inform us.

It looks like being Mid January anyway if that helps any :wink2:

daisy

x x x

NEWS FLASH-

Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Saranayde show date!!!!

Hello everybody,

At last i can confirm a date for the launch, Hurray!!

I know there was talk that it had come and gone already but it hasn't that was just a record company thing, but this is gonna be the real thing!

So the date is 19th January 09 at the ginglik night club, shepherds bush green(in the middle of the huge round about).

I am so excited and would love you all to be there. Because there is a limited amount of people that will hold i am going to be sending out special tickets to avoid disappointment. To receive your special ticket just send me your name and address to my mail box and i will post you your special ticket to you to confirm your entry on the night, however everyone is welcome to come. Oh and i am really sorry but this is an over 18's only but if you are under please drop me a line and i promise to send you out a special ticket in the future.

I really look forward to seeing you there and i wont to say a big thank you to everyone who has bought the album already, if you bring them on the night you get a little treat but im not telling what that is yet, ha.

Thanks again for all your support it means so much to me.

See you soon its gonna be wild!!!

FROM SARANAYDE'S MySpace Site

Edited by A. Clay

NEWS FLASH-

Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Saranayde show date!!!!

Hello everybody,

At last i can confirm a date for the launch, Hurray!!

I know there was talk that it had come and gone already but it hasn't that was just a record company thing, but this is gonna be the real thing!

So the date is 19th January 09 at the ginglik night club, shepherds bush green(in the middle of the huge round about).

I am so excited and would love you all to be there. Because there is a limited amount of people that will hold i am going to be sending out special tickets to avoid disappointment. To receive your special ticket just send me your name and address to my mail box and i will post you your special ticket to you to confirm your entry on the night, however everyone is welcome to come. Oh and i am really sorry but this is an over 18's only but if you are under please drop me a line and i promise to send you out a special ticket in the future.

I really look forward to seeing you there and i wont to say a big thank you to everyone who has bought the album already, if you bring them on the night you get a little treat but im not telling what that is yet, ha.

Thanks again for all your support it means so much to me.

See you soon its gonna be wild!!!

Just wanna bump this incase some of you guys never saw it :thumb_yello:

xx

Just wanna bump this incase some of you guys never saw it :thumb_yello:

xx

I've sent my name and addy, so can't wait to get there now, it's gonna be fantastic.

Dancing in the middle of a roundabout!:naughty:

Tickets!!

Current mood: optimistic

Hi everyone,

Just wonted to let everyone waiting for there tickets to know they wont be sent out until late December so don't worry if yours hasn't come yet.

Looking forward to seeing you,

Saranayde. xxx

• 2 weeks later...

Monday, December 08, 2008

ITS CHRISTMAS!!!!!!!!!

Current mood: bouncy

Aaaaaaaarg, Have you seen the the shop's its madness i tell you!!

Well it can only mean its six weeks to the show! And i am losing my mind, so much to do yet so little time. However as always i am looking forward to my Christmas dinner, its the only day of the year when you must stuff yourself senseless and fall asleep in front the TV (mouth open and everything)lol.

Well back to work i go.

See you on the 19th of January i hope.

xoxo

:thumb_yello::thumb_yello::thumb_yello:

Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Maz here

Hello Saranayde Fans!!..

Let me introduce myself. Im maz, Saranaydes little sister and one of her biggest fans! (how cliched does that sound? lol). As you know, Sara's been mighty busy at the moment with work and such, so her blogs have been somewhat neglected :(. Thats where i come in :). Ill be doing all the legwork like getting your Saranayde launch party tickets sorted, and making sure you get all the information you may need in the future. I'll also be leaving little blogs like these from time to time when big sis is a bit overworked.

I hope you're all excited for the 19th of January! Unfortunatley i will not be there :( being lil' sister means I'm under 18 BOOO lol, but it will be a great night so please do come. To those of you who have allready sent your adresses, thank you very much, they'll be on their way asap.

Not sure what else to say so, if you want to ask me anything, or want me to ask Sara a question she hasn't answered for you yet, just let me know! I'm happy to help :P

Maz

xxx