How long you going for Daisy?

Going Sunday then home Tuesday....then to bed to recover...which is where I am now ...to get ready for it! My life is so crap! ...hey the good times are few but worth having!!! :thumb_yello:

Would love to do Fran's launch too but need a chaperone inbetween and it is too much for me (I keep thinking I will be ok but not worth being ill over). Am going to the Feb gig instead...altho not the same as the launch :crybaby:

xx

yeapa!!!!!

a kiss from me to her,please friend??

:blush-anim-cl:

Of 'course I will hun! :thumb_yello:

Rose you are ready yay!.....I can't believe it's here so fast...I haven't decided what to wear yet!!!!! Think it will be take a case full of clothes and decided on the night!

...is it still gonna be freezing cold in London next week does anyone know? I wasn't gonna bring my thermals but hey if I wear a short frock might need them! :roftl:

xxx

Of 'course I will hun! :thumb_yello:

Rose you are ready yay!.....I can't believe it's here so fast...I haven't decided what to wear yet!!!!! Think it will be take a case full of clothes and decided on the night!

...is it still gonna be freezing cold in London next week does anyone know? I wasn't gonna bring my thermals but hey if I wear a short frock might need them! :roftl:

xxx

:punk:

Yes,it's a little cold in london,i think...take your thermals,john won't be there to give you an hot chocolate:roftl:

have fun to all!!!!!

To everyone who is going: have a blast. :yay:

If you're not driving have a drink for those who can't hop on a plane from the other side of the world to be there. :naughty:

I am not driving so I may make it a double for you! :roftl:

Will take photies for ya!

x x

It's a pity that we're scattered all over the world because it's something I'd definitely go to, and I'm sure others would too ...if we could teleport. :naughty:

It is something that I think we need to work on as a fanclub:roftl: