Mika on Rollingstone.com! (For his artwork!)

CartoonKellyGreen

HEY GUYS!

Great news!

Mika was mentioned along with other famous musicans on Rollingstone.com today, for his work in the art world! (A huge honor, considering the people who were mentioned in the gallery!)

16824321-16824323-large.jpg

"Mika poses with some of his artwork on display at the the Blink Gallery on July 11, 2007 in London. Mika admits his drawings and paintings are directly connected to his music, "When I write songs, I draw sketches to go with them. It's a visual world to step into and to have fun and to play with.""

CHECK OUT THIS AMAZING GALLERY OF HIS WORK, AND OTHER ARTISTS SUCH AS BOB DYLAN, DAVID BOWIE, GRACE SLICK, PAUL MCCARTNEY, JOHN LENNON ECT:

http://www.rollingstone.com/photos/gallery/16845667/the_art_of_music_paintings_and_ph

Pretty interesting stuff!

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

HEY GUYS!

Great news!

Mika was mentioned along with other famous musicans on Rollingstone.com today, for his work in the art world! (A huge honor, considering the people who were mentioned in the gallery!)

"Mika poses with some of his artwork on display at the the Blink Gallery on July 11, 2007 in London. Mika admits his drawings and paintings are directly connected to his music, "When I write songs, I draw sketches to go with them. It's a visual world to step into and to have fun and to play with.""

CHECK OUT THE AMAZING GALLERY OF HIS WORK, AND OTHER ARTISTS SUCH AS BOB DYLAN, DAVID BOWIE, GRACE SLICK, PAUL MCCARTNEY, JOHN LENNON ECT:

http://www.rollingstone.com/photos/gallery/16845667/the_art_of_music_paintings_and_ph

:yay:that is AWESOME!!:yay:

(for a second there,i thought he was in the magazine:naughty: )

No problem...yeah, I was looking through the gallery...LOTS OF BIG NAMES, was not expecting Mika, BUT THERE HE WAS!

I love totally unexpected surprises like that! And I love that they included a picture of Mika with his artwork, so everyone can see his beautiful face too!

HEY GUYS!

Great news!

CHECK OUT THIS AMAZING GALLERY OF HIS WORK, AND OTHER ARTISTS SUCH AS BOB DYLAN, DAVID BOWIE, GRACE SLICK, PAUL MCCARTNEY, JOHN LENNON ECT:

how great is that?!!! :partytime2:

That would be really neat if he would be on the cover. So glad that his art got mentioned.

Avoca, I LOVE your avatar!!!

Yeah, I'd probably pass out if I was in a store and I'd see Mika on the cover. I'd like buy every copy and probably scream and tell everyone to buy the magazine.

Love Love:wub2:

Megan