MIKA @ Bologna (Italy) - 20-10-2007: GIG REVIEWS!

dcdeb

• Replies 668
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I love listening to that part!!!! I rewind it over and over again!

me too! all the song, it's incredible feeling.. :tears:

"...So Bologna... Allora Bologna... This is it. Cos'è questa? RICOMINCIAMO!!!..."

whhhooohoooooooooo..... :punk:

The video

Any Other World --->

queen, thanks SOOOOOO much! this goes on my space straight away.. isn't it wonderful he can still get emotional , sincerely emotional, after so many gigs..?:wub2:

Yeah even though I didn't go, I vote this the best concert!

I agree with ya all the way. it was simply memorable. the whole thing was, mika, show, people, feeling, atmosphere... :wub2:

the pics are grand, anna! look at the colours... :shocked: you have a very good camera! :thumb_yello: thx a lot!

Thanks. I borrowed a camera from my cousin 'cause I was worried that they wouldn't let me in with it. :doh: I kind of wish I would've taken my camera with me...but then again...I have it all in my head. No one can take this memories away from me.:biggrin2:

queen, thanks SOOOOOO much! this goes on my space straight away.. isn't it wonderful he can still get emotional , sincerely emotional, after so many gigs..?:wub2:

He doesn´t lose the fresh of the beginning. The lyrics means something to him and that´s why it´s still natural :)

I agree with ya all the way. it was simply memorable. the whole thing was, mika, show, people, feeling, atmosphere... :wub2:

i was so expecting this, but afraid it could let me down...and HE did not!

amazing man, amazing gig, amazing ppl, amazing athmosphere! :mf_lustslow:

The video

Any Other World --->

Oooooooh I LOVE this song, it is sooo amazing, and so heartfelt by him when he sings it live....You can always see how he gets into it, I absolutely adore it.

It gives me shivers when I watch him sing this song, I love to watch his face and see all the little expressions and emotions that he goes through...

What an incredible feeling it must be for him to see that people sing along to it like this. Aaaaah :wub2:

I perfectly agree mellody!

and i had the same feeling outside, with the fans...at the very end, he was still talking with ppl, watching around as if thinking: 'no one else? shall I go??

:biggrin2:

no, outside i didn't have that feeling... he enjoyed it, but he also looked tired and exhausted. and he could've come over to the other side, if he had wanted to meet more fans. :naughty:

i wonder how he managed not to get a cold, he was standing outside for so long too, signing autographs, and he hugged and kissed so many girls, if so many of us are ill now, he must've got a huge load of germs!

me too! all the song, it's incredible feeling.. :tears:

whhhooohoooooooooo..... :punk:

Yeah...if I wished to be at any gig it def would've been that one!!! Not enough MCFers in the same place here, we're all spread out so not many of us can meet up for gigs like you guys can

Oooooooh I LOVE this song, it is sooo amazing, and so heartfelt by him when he sings it live....You can always see how he gets into it, I absolutely adore it.

It gives me shivers when I watch him sing this song, I love to watch his face and see all the little expressions and emotions that he goes through...

What an incredible feeling it must be for him to see that people sing along to it like this. Aaaaah :wub2:

For my version(and different angle of view :naughty: ) you have to wait a little :)