Mika on Radio 1 Chart Show

jemmalee

• Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I wonder if he just has a hard time keeping track of which song is on the charts where. After all, Relax is on radio here these days, albeit not as often as I would like.

I think he was just saying, "What's my song called...?" not because he forgot it, but because he was wanting them to say it.

He did say he was in the main square in Bologna didn't he or did I make that up?

Hurry Italianas, get yourselves down there!!

wowsie, do you think I'll catch him there in about ....now lets see, I have to book a flight, get to an airport, then to where HE is...hmmmm will I do it in a day do you think and more importantly will HE still be there cos if not then I aint gonna bother.:sneaky2:

wowsie, do you think I'll catch him there in about ....now lets see, I have to book a flight, get to an airport, then to where HE is...hmmmm will I do it in a day do you think and more importantly will HE still be there cos if not then I aint gonna bother.:sneaky2:

Save your money and go somewhere more glamorous, like........ Doncaster? :naughty:

That's what I thought as well. He was just being silly. Or drunk.

Both. I'll bet money that he was drunk, seriously, or at least a bit tipsy. Honestly, the FIRST thing I thought when I heard him start to talk at the very beginning was that he had been drinking. :roftl: He sounded different, sort of loose.

I just want to say thank you for creating this thread.:biggrin2:

Had no idea Mika was going to be on radio 1 today untill I stumbled on this, but just in the last minute I was able to hear i bit of the inteview and HE.:wub2:

So thank you, one can always trust the mfcers to be updated!:thumb_yello:

I just want to say thank you for creating this thread.:biggrin2:

Had no idea Mika was going to be on radio 1 today untill I stumbled on this, but just in the last minute I was able to hear i bit of the inteview and HE.:wub2:

So thank you, one can always trust the mfcers to be updated!:thumb_yello:

I aim to please!:naughty:

He did say he was going to do an interview completely drunk on jensen, didn't he?

yes, I actually loved that one he did with Jensen, he was so funny and cute in it...:wub2:

These people really wind me up you know? I mean, I know that it all boils down to taste and that, but how can she go "Go Britney" like she's all that, and be so dismissive of Mika? :blink: I just don't get it.

What's wrong with them?? I really think this song sucks!!