Mika on Radio 1 Chart Show

jemmalee

• Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Now what does everyone think of Shayne??

You go first, no you go first, no you go first...

I think he's all right,a bit too manufactured, and your typical "boyband type", so nothing to write home about but I don't think he's crap either.

Yay! I'm excited. :D

...if Britney is number one I'm eating my shoes.

I will join you!!

And I ask you all again

Justin Timberlake - why?

I'm not a fan of Justin either- not to say he's bad, but I just don't get him.:blink:

I agree Hannah, sounded a bit rambly as well. :naughty:

He probably just stumbled out of the pub to get in his friend's car to listen. :roftl: At the beginning, he sounded a bit slurry, and at the end of the interview he sounded very, to use your word, "rambly." :naughty:

He probably just stumbled out of the pub to get in his friend's car to listen. :roftl: At the beginning, he sounded a bit slurry, and at the end of the interview he sounded very, to use your word, "rambly." :naughty:

Bologna is an university city, pubs dont served hq alcoholics:naughty:

He manged to talk about what the animals do during Lollipop without a smile in his voice - impressive!

And, I wonder if he has any idea how damn freaking fine he looked with his hair slicked back. I'm so not surprised there are unauthorized posters circling around.

haha bless he is fab to interview and we would rather listen to him all day than the rest of the crappy charts, I'm not interested in it now ill go get tea as I have to take my daughter to another dancing comp now lol.

oh btw I don't think much to Justin timberlake either, he is just average and nowt to write home about for my tastes. I don't think much to his music, his style, his looks, his voice...nothing flash at all.

haha bless he is fab to interview and we would rather listen to him all day than the rest of the crappy charts, I'm not interested in it now ill go get tea as I have to take my daughter to another dancing comp now lol.

oh btw I don't think much to Justin timberlake either, he is just average and nowt to write home about for my tastes. I don't think much to his music, his style, his looks, his voice...nothing flash at all.

Well said! :thumb_yello: