Eureka! John's bizarre bathtime muse comes true

dcdeb

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

hey Guys i know this is old news now but I am John the guy in the arcticle who got to be on stage with Mika at Manchester. Iwas googling to see if anyoen had pictures and came across this page. the local press got out of hand with the whole occtopuss answer I was actually the wolf on stage on the 19/11 at Manchester it was really fun all so my girlfriend was the eagle! ..........and yes the picture is in fact embarrasing but was all good fun

Merry Xmas :blush-anim-cl:

Hey John, welcome to the MFC:biggrin2: I haven't seen any pics, so if you or someone else is willing to post, please:naughty: So what was it like dancing on stage with him? I have set this as my new year's resolution:mf_rosetinted:

hey Guys i know this is old news now but I am John the guy in the arcticle who got to be on stage with Mika at Manchester. Iwas googling to see if anyoen had pictures and came across this page. the local press got out of hand with the whole occtopuss answer I was actually the wolf on stage on the 19/11 at Manchester it was really fun all so my girlfriend was the eagle! ..........and yes the picture is in fact embarrasing but was all good fun

Merry Xmas :blush-anim-cl:

hey, welcome! :biggrin2: