london accommodation ... part 3 !

mikas_gal07

Awww, isn't there anybody left? ..... mind you, i am off too in a sec (i expect Caz is reading my Myspace message, ha ha haha!!)

:thumb_yello:

Still here, just meandering around the other threads.

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Still at work. Heading back home at 6pm - should be home by 7.30pm French time 6.30pm your time for a chatty evening!

Rose, I have my ticket for Doncaster! And I booked the flight today! I'm landing in Manchester.

I don't think so.. I haven't even looked at what it is actually :boxed: .

I'm going as a snowman, I 've got a brilliant hat to go with it. FD is going as Santa. It's all on the Doncaster dress up thread, it's gonna be great!

I'm going as a snowman, I 've got a brilliant hat to go with it. FD is going as Santa. It's all on the Doncaster dress up thread, it's gonna be great!

I'm not very good at dressing up... I guess I'll be the same ol' boring myself...

Hello there Tia, good to see ya.

I'm fine, how are you?

im fine thx:thumb_yello:

just trying to catch up a bit, i haven been on much lately and it all moves very fast!!!! not long now til birm hun... WOW!!!

im fine thx:thumb_yello:

just trying to catch up a bit, i haven been on much lately and it all moves very fast!!!! not long now til birm hun... WOW!!!

Tia! i need to give u money! how will i do that?! will bex and FD be able to pay u and ill pay them when i see them!? ICK! :blink:

I'm not very good at dressing up... I guess I'll be the same ol' boring myself...

We can deck you out with tinsel and stuff, don't worry Em you can look Christmassy too.

We can deck you out with tinsel and stuff, don't worry Em you can look Christmassy too.

youhou what's tinsel? glitter or stuff like that???

Yeah I guess I gotta have something, I'll look so boring next to you guys with my béret...

Tia! i need to give u money! how will i do that?! will bex and FD be able to pay u and ill pay them when i see them!? ICK! :blink:

oh i dunno:blink:

mayb u could ask FD,

i see bexx all the time so that wouldn b a prob.

i dont know other than that.

Hi Sivan, sorry you not feeling too great, hope you feel better tomorrow.

Well Tia we're all set up for Brum and the trip to Donny, we'll only be with the bus as far as the start of the M1, but that'll be fun. As I won't be actually in the gig with you on 23rd, I can do the coffee run and, I'll have the car round and ready to go as soon as Mika has finished signings, so we'll be away pretty quickly.

Hi Sivan, sorry you not feeling too great, hope you feel better tomorrow.

Well Tia we're all set up for Brum and the trip to Donny, we'll only be with the bus as far as the start of the M1, but that'll be fun. As I won't be actually in the gig with you on 23rd, I can do the coffee run and, I'll have the car round and ready to go as soon as Mika has finished signings, so we'll be away pretty quickly.

u not going on the 22nd? awwww, dont u mind?

it should b a great few days, im really going to make the most of it now i cant do london:biggrin2:

oh i dunno:blink:

mayb u could ask FD,

i see bexx all the time so that wouldn b a prob.

i dont know other than that.

okee ill ask David... thank u :)

i made some tea with honney....maybe it will help a bit :boxed: