london accommodation ... part 3 !

mikas_gal07

Yes girls (Tia and Siv):biggrin2:

They played in a club next to the record store in my neck of the woods today / evening. It was brilliant!!!!

They did a signing too so had a little chat and stuff. Bless them. I kissed Peter and Rufio, lol! The others had other peeps talking to them at that point as we were nearly done. :naughty::thumb_yello:

nice sara :) i messeged them once told them HELLO and SEE U SOON

they replied:)

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi guys, sorry i haven't been on much tonight, i was writing my report and one of my mates sent me a virus on msn accidently which was then sent to everyone who was online at the time and i have been trying to sort it out, looks like i will have to format my laptop tomorrow night and try and back up all my files. I have also lost 3 and a half pages of my report, im soooo upset, my laptop froze and all my open files shut down, I feel like crying at the moment. I also have my cousins funeral tomorrow.

sorry i don't mean to moan, but i have no-one else to moan at.

did ya use tongues? did ya did ya????:naughty:

sounds a cool nite, i didnt know u where going!!! i actually havent heard any of there stuff:blush-anim-cl:

Ha ha ha ha, no, no tongues i'm afraid!! :naughty:

I took my daughter with me. She loved it. Fez introduced her to the rest of the band. He told them her name and said she was their youngest fan. Awww!!!! It was really lovely!!

I've got their new single on my myspace. Click on it and have a listen.x.:thumb_yello:

Hi guys, sorry i haven't been on much tonight, i was writing my report and one of my mates sent me a virus on msn accidently which was then sent to everyone who was online at the time and i have been trying to sort it out, looks like i will have to format my laptop tomorrow night and try and back up all my files. I have also lost 3 and a half pages of my report, im soooo upset, my laptop froze and all my open files shut down, I feel like crying at the moment. I also have my cousins funeral tomorrow.

wot a nitemare!!!

u can moan all u like hun, i know i do:blink:

sorry to hear about yr cousin as well:boxed:

Oh I'm so sorry Jemma... especially a funeral is always traumatizing, especially when it's somebody you cared about.

Please feel free to moan here. If we can do anything, please let us know.

Oh noooo!!!!!! Hunni you poor thing!!! You can moan anytime you want hunni. We love ya!! We don't care. :biggrin2::thumb_yello: xxx

Ha ha ha ha, no, no tongues i'm afraid!! :naughty:

I took my daughter with me. She loved it. Fez introduced her to the rest of the band. He told them her name and said she was their youngest fan. Awww!!!! It was really lovely!!

I've got their new single on my myspace. Click on it and have a listen.x.:thumb_yello:

yeah i will:thumb_yello:

i haven been on myspace for agesss until today. i have to catch up there too!!!

iv got 30 seconds to mars on mine:wink2: :wink2: gotta love a bit of jared:wub2:

its OK! i came to moan to today....

u know u get these links on MSN a lot these days!?

i dont click them but its ENNOYING!!! and scary

yeah i will

i haven been on myspace for agesss until today. i have to catch up there too!!!

iv got 30 seconds to mars on mine gotta love a bit of jared:wub2:

Jared LETOOOOOOOOOOOOO :mf_lustslow: :mf_lustslow: :punk: hes absolutely stunning !!!! :mf_lustslow:

hello , jem !! aww you poor thing ... hope you sort everything out soon :):huglove:

wot a nitemare!!!

u can moan all u like hun, i know i do:blink:

sorry to hear about yr cousin as well:boxed:

He was only 20. He would of been 21 on the 3rd of December. His girlfriend was driving and she lost control of the car and then a ford galaxy hit the passenger side head on at 70mph, Phillip died instantly as his neck was broken and then his girlfriend died on the way to hospital. His friends have set up a memorial site on myspace but it's so sad I can't read the messages anymore.

He was only 20. He would of been 21 on the 3rd of December. His girlfriend was driving and she lost control of the car and then a ford galaxy hit the passenger side head on at 70mph, Phillip died instantly as his neck was broken and then his girlfriend died on the way to hospital. His friends have set up a memorial site on myspace but it's so sad I can't read the messages anymore.

OMG jemmalee im so sorry that is awful so awful OMG words cant explain, i lost my brother in a car crash so this is close to my heart. jem sudden death is a dreadful thing, esp when they are so very young!

awwww sorry jems :( thats terrible xx

oh man :( im sorry!!!

its terrible :(

It's really hard because this week has been sooooo extreme, going to Denmark at the begining and then my cousins funeral tomorrow. I think it's only just hit me. Anyway i will be on tomorrow hopefully when my laptop is sorted out.

Thanks guys I really love you all even though we haven't all met, it's strange isn't it. I feel like I have known you all for years.

It's really hard because this week has been sooooo extreme, going to Denmark at the begining and then my cousins funeral tomorrow. I think it's only just hit me. Anyway i will be on tomorrow hopefully when my laptop is sorted out.

Thanks guys I really love you all even though we haven't all met, it's strange isn't it. I feel like I have known you all for years.

true.... me to... *hugs*

im off to bed...feel like crap still :boxed:

night all..... MUAH

Hey Jem, never be afraid to come on and let go, we're all here for you.

I didn't realise your cousin was so young, that's awful. If it get's hard for you tomorrow, feel free to call or text, doesn't matter what I'm doing I'll stop to talk to you.

awww hope everything goes ok for you tomorrow jem ! ill be thinking of ya hun !! were here if you need us :wink2::huglove: ... think im gonna go to bed soon im shattered :boxed: ... love ya ! xxx

Awww, yeah, i know what you mean. I feel that way about loads of MFC'ers - it's great innit?? We were all saying that in Manchester weren't we? lol! That was ace!!! :punk:

:blink: :blink:

Poor you Jem - i'm really sorry. I'll be thinking of you tomorrow babe.x.