london accommodation ... part 3 !

mikas_gal07

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

www.myspace.com/sam_and_phil_4ever

This is the space that has been set up for my cousin and his girlfriend.

He was also in a band called A13 (yes Rose after the road LOL) he was very good and had just come back from an audition from Britain's got talent.

love ya guys

see you tomorrow

j x

He was also in a band called A13 (yes Rose after the road LOL) he was very good and had just come back from an audition from Britain's got talent.

love ya guys

see you tomorrow

j x

Nignt Jem, take it easy.

love ya guys

see you tomorrow

j x

Oh Jem I so feel for you... I don't know what to say, this is a horrible situation. I'll have special thoughts for you and your family tomorrow.

goodnight lovlies !! :wub2: i'm going too i have tummy ache tonight :thumbdown: ... love ya's !! xxx

Love ya babe!!! I'm off too. Chat tomoz sweet. Hope you feel a bit better - well, no, a lot better i mean, lol!! :naughty:

Sweet dreams :naughty::wink2: :wink2: Mwah!!!

Night everyone.

woops looks like i got distracted on my online game again and i have to be awake in 4 hours for work but hey ho i exp'd 5 % tonight woo Lol :naughty:

But none of you are interested in my nerdy online games :bleh:

GpoodNight :bleh:

hi everyone.... my throat is worse than last night :*(:thumbdown:

My voice has completely gone at the moment. The trouble with sharing a flat with 7 other people is that it's impossible not to keep catching the same cold off each other. :thumbdown:

I've actually had to come home this weekend just to try and get rid of it!

Morning lovlies ! :biggrin2:

sorry about the throat sivan :blink: at least its come before you start the travelling ! :)

1 week sara ! :yay:

yes.... we cant get sick on the trip!!! i just had tea i think its a bit better...

2 weeks and im going to london! :shocked:

yes.... we cant get sick on the trip!!! i just had tea i think its a bit better...

2 weeks and im going to london! :shocked:

yayyyy !!!!!!!! :thumb_yello: hopefully you will be fully reovered by then ! :biggrin2:

hi jennie ! :thumb_yello: awww no another one with cold :blink: its gonna be me next i know it , i keep losing my voice but dont feel as if i have cold coming on or anything :blink:

yayyyy !!!!!!!! :thumb_yello: hopefully you will be fully reovered by then ! :biggrin2:

hi jennie ! :thumb_yello: awww no another one with cold :blink: its gonna be me next i know it , i keep losing my voice but dont feel as if i have cold coming on or anything :blink:

ick... well i hope that we hold on! everyone that go to see mika are sick a day after! and we have a concert in newcastle and than a trip for few days! and than december shows! :blink: i SO hope we will hang on!