london accommodation ... part 3 !

mikas_gal07

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

well im sorry!

hey guys my grandma is watching the spanish channel now and they talked about floods??? in london and north of england....they are scared the reviers will go over or something... ??? hear anything???

STOP THE BAD NEWS!!!! grrrrrr

well im sorry!

hey guys my grandma is watching the spanish channel now and they talked about floods??? in london and north of england....they are scared the reviers will go over or something... ??? hear anything???

STOP THE BAD NEWS!!!! grrrrrr

yeahhhh i was reading that this morning , my area is on alert , i live right next to the sea :crybaby: ... immingham is 10 miles away from here :tears: .... me scared :crybaby:

something to do with unusually high tides , but not as high as was first predicted :tears:

i live in lincolnshire :(http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/article445143.ece

It was on the news here that people from Norfolk were evacuated.

We have storm in Holland too, but not that bad. Although it's chaos at the airports. It's a good thing that I don't have to fly to Glasgow today - I hope it will be better next week. :boxed:

It was on the news here that people from Norfolk were evacuated.

We have storm in Holland too, but not that bad. Although it's chaos at the airports. It's a good thing that I don't have to fly to Glasgow today - I hope it will be better next week. :boxed:

AAAAAAAAHHHHHHH dont scare me!

will it be on london and newcastle?!?!?!

Woaw that does not sound fun at all!

Looks like North of France got touched too.

Caz, you live by the sea? Lucky you... but today is no fun so take care!

Any one has news from Jemma and how she is?

Woaw that does not sound fun at all!

Looks like North of France got touched too.

Caz' date=' you live by the sea? Lucky you... but today is no fun so take care!

Any one has news from Jemma and how she is?[/quote']

thanks EM :) ... yeah i live by the sea hun , but im not feeling so lucky at the mo LOL ... :( ... im hopeing it wont affect me :blink: x

probablies it says the whole east coast and thats the east cost ...

oh man.... will u give us updates???

hope nothing serious will happen...

and hope that in 2 weeks it will stop:boxed:

well apparantly sivan only a few places got hit in norfolk , and the tides have deminished from what was earlier thought , its on bbc news ... so its not as bad as what people thought , im just happy that everyones homes and themselves are ok personally , FD also lives on the same east coast as me , thank god it hasnt affected us ....

well apparantly sivan only a few places got hit in norfolk , and the tides have deminished from what was earlier thought , its on bbc news ... so its not as bad as what people thought , im just happy that everyones homes and themselves are ok personally , FD also lives on the same east coast as me , thank god it hasnt affected us ....

oh OK i read on cnn to it seem like its not THAT bad as i first heard... hope everything will stay calm and we have a good trip!

You will be fine Caz - soz, been trying to catch up with the thread. Don't cha worry ma hunni!! :wink2:

I know thanks babes :thumb_yello: well we have flood sirens installed here now because of the last time it hit 5 miles away and they havent gone off !! :thumb_yello: yayyyyyy !!!!!!! you got your tickets sweet !! that means that the seller should have received mine and i should get it anyday !! :biggrin2: xx