london accommodation ... part 3 !

mikas_gal07

sorry dont celebrate xmas ;) but ill be in the US for the first time when xmas is on :)

all my life i was in israel on december... the thing is LA in xmas i dont think u really get the xmas feeling... no snow and stuff =P

It'll be the same here, no snow, but it'll be cold. We don't seem to get snow 'til after Christmas lately, although they might up in Scotland.

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

hellooooo peoplee !!!! hello rose :D , hey sara hun!!! x

Yo bebbeh!!!! Just gonna have my tea - still haven't looked at my iphone yet!! lol!!! Do you know, Chippenham wasn't busy at all. Think everyone came and went in the space of half hour cuz we got there a bit later. Back soon. xxx:naughty:

Yo bebbeh!!!! Just gonna have my tea - still haven't looked at my iphone yet!! lol!!! Do you know, Chippenham wasn't busy at all. Think everyone came and went in the space of half hour cuz we got there a bit later. Back soon. xxx:naughty:

BLIMEY! On a Friday night and Chippenham is quiet! That's amazing. It's usually gridlocked for AGES!

OK! i have a question!!!

when can we go into the griffin house? what time on the 1st? anyone know?

i just found out that the girl im staying with need to move from her place on the 1st! :shocked: lucky us we have the home to move to!

i could still stay with her and stay on the floor... but better to have a bed in the house!

so i just need to know when we can go in?

Hi guys!

Sivan: I don't really know what time we can be a the Griffin House but I guess by lunch time would be fine

Jem: I thought of you yesterday. Must have been a hard day... how are you feeling today?

Hello Girls!:biggrin2:

Hey Jem.

Got your text, glad you're feeling better today.

I think we are going into Griffin House on the 1st, as Em said, about lunch time, as Bexx Caz and myself were meeting at Euston about 12-12.30.

Hi guys!

Sivan: I don't really know what time we can be a the Griffin House but I guess by lunch time would be fine

Jem: I thought of you yesterday. Must have been a hard day... how are you feeling today?

okee... who will find out? can someone call them and ask for sure closer to the time?

i would like to tell my friend when we will b out of the way :bleh:

hey jem! how r u?

Hey Jem.

Got your text, glad you're feeling better today.

I think we are going into Griffin House on the 1st, as Em said, about lunch time, as Bexx Caz and myself were meeting at Euston about 12-12.30.

okee dokke that will be perfect i think :) so u guys want to meet summer and me to? :) what is Euston? lol

Thanks for all your kind wishes guys, yesterday was really hard and awful and I went to bed when I got home. I feel drained today and am going to try and cheer myself up by going over my friends house for x factor

That's Euston train station.

and its close to the houe?

or is it better we meet somewhere ellse? cause we will probably need to take a taxi or train or bus...i dunno... to where ever is best to meet u guys or to get into the house... i dunno :blink:

Thanks for all your kind wishes guys, yesterday was really hard and awful and I went to bed when I got home. I feel drained today and am going to try and cheer myself up by going over my friends house for x factor

AH, nothing cheers you up more than cheesy singing!LOL!

Take it easy Jem, anytime you need to talk, you know what to do.