london accommodation ... part 3 !

mikas_gal07

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Astro twins???:naughty:

Me too, lol!! I've got a watery eye now and when i get like that = it's time for bed.

I didn't go til 1.30 this morning, and i was awake at 7 with little un.

Night Caz!! Love ya!!! Chat tomoz babe. xxx:wub2:

O.k, Bexx, FD, Bab, everyone, ...whatever happened to you, chat soon, nighty night, sleep tight.x.

Loadsalove, xxx:thumb_yello:

Me too, lol!! I've got a watery eye now and when i get like that = it's time for bed.

O.k, Bexx, FD, Bab, everyone, ...whatever happened to you, chat soon, nighty night, sleep tight.x.

Night night Sara, sleep tight.

i told ya twinno!!! :thumb_yello::naughty: love ya too hunni ... :wub2: night everyone who i missed !! :thumb_yello: xxx

Feeling any better today?

yep!! my throat still hurts but not that bad...

im trying to do everything i need before the trip...

tomorrow i have an appointment for the eye contacts...i have a pair for YEARS :blink: i dont think its good so maybe ill make a new pair.... hope it wont b to expenssive :boxed:

and i need to buy few more things ;)

hey sara? is it ok if u PM me your phone number? just in case that im lookng for u guys? in london?

i wanna be relaxed :) im making a list and i want to print it tomorrow at my friend place...

yep!! my throat still hurts but not that bad...

im trying to do everything i need before the trip...

tomorrow i have an appointment for the eye contacts...i have a pair for YEARS :blink: i dont think its good so maybe ill make a new pair.... hope it wont b to expenssive :boxed:

and i need to buy few more things ;)

hey sara? is it ok if u PM me your phone number? just in case that im lookng for u guys? in london?

i wanna be relaxed :) im making a list and i want to print it tomorrow at my friend place...

I went and had an eye test yesterday. I have got two pairs of nice glasses on order - really funky. Of course i had to go for designer ones. Ha ha ha ha!! I spent £260!!

Mind you, i saved £135 so it was really good actually. Plus, i hadn't had new glasses in 7 years, so it all kinda balances out, lol!:roftl:

Yeah that's fine for you to have my number. I'll send it to you now hun. :biggrin2:

Hello girls !I want your phone numbers too if you don't mind just to be calm !:)

Good morning girls!

Sivan - you so need to change your contacts!

Sara - I spent the same on my eyeglasses and I hardly wear them!

It's too bad about bexxy - I so want to meet as many MFCers as possible...is there still going to be a night out (dinner?/clubbing?) on the 1st of December?

Hi Marianne!!! No, she isn't hun.:thumbdown: We'll miss her loads, but she has looked at her finances and it's just not possible for her to go. It's a real shame.:blink:

Yes it's a shame. :( And she was going to stay with us at Griffin House. Can we get someone to take her place? :blink:

I went and had an eye test yesterday. I have got two pairs of nice glasses on order - really funky. Of course i had to go for designer ones. Ha ha ha ha!! I spent £260!!

Mind you, i saved £135 so it was really good actually. Plus, i hadn't had new glasses in 7 years, so it all kinda balances out, lol!:roftl:

Yeah that's fine for you to have my number. I'll send it to you now hun. :biggrin2:

thats cool :) i dont like me with glasses :( one day ill do the sergury to take them off! the laser one.... im scared now.... :bleh:

Good morning girls!

It's too bad about bexxy - I so want to meet as many MFCers as possible...is there still going to be a night out (dinner?/clubbing?) on the 1st of December?

Yes - I'm a having a belated 30th and a general night out with the MFCer's who are in London that day. I have a thread in the general chin wagging. I'll try and find it for you. :biggrin2::thumb_yello:

thats cool :) i dont like me with glasses :( one day ill do the sergury to take them off! the laser one.... im scared now.... :bleh:

Oh I've done the surgery, Sivan, and it's awesome! I'd been wearing glasses since the age of 6, and could not stand eye contacts anymore. This surgery changed my life! I don't hide behind glasses anymore.

Evening everyone!!!

i am not doing that again!!!

In a despirate attempt to make money to ensure i am able to go to the concerts i am left with i did a car boot sale and made 101 quid woot :roftl: :roftl:

it was cold and wet and now im am bloody knackered *yawns*

so now i have the rest of the afternoon off i am going to try and finish off the memorial project and make a start on luke's book- which i am afraid i can no longer pass onto luke soooo someone who is going to doncaster and also the london concerts os gonna have to take it off my hands...its up to you Sara or Rak1 ...pretty pretty please?

Good morning girls!

LOL! why? because i have tem for years!? :boxed: i do... i know.... i hope it wont b to expenssive!!! i spent so much here in israel!