mikas_gal07

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Evening everyone!!!

i am not doing that again!!!

In a despirate attempt to make money to ensure i am able to go to the concerts i am left with i did a car boot sale and made 101 quid woot :roftl: :roftl:

it was cold and wet and now im am bloody knackered *yawns*

so now i have the rest of the afternoon off i am going to try and finish off the memorial project and make a start on luke's book- which i am afraid i can no longer pass onto luke soooo someone who is going to doncaster and also the london concerts os gonna have to take it off my hands...its up to you Sara or Rak1 ...pretty pretty please?

You know i'd be more than happy to do it. :punk::naughty: :naughty: :thumb_yello:

Oh I've done the surgery' date=' Sivan, and it's awesome! I'd been wearing glasses since the age of 6, and could not stand eye contacts anymore. This surgery changed my life! I don't hide behind glasses anymore.[/quote']

both my parents did it! my dad is back to glasses tho... but he had few happy years lol

hahah i thought Sara would be the perfect candidate to give the book to luke :bleh:

But if you want to put in a message in the book please send it to me asap :thumb_yello:

oh and no i wont be wanting the place at GRIFFIN house i have already placed my tickets for london on ebay :thumbdown:

Hiya! :punk:

Has anyone bought Mika's DVD already? I wonder where to get it from. Is the UK's Amazon reliable? :biggrin2: It's my 23rd birthday tomorrow, and Mika just couldn't find a better date to release the DVD. :naughty:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!! my friend will bring me a copy of the DVD from germany lol but im sure the DVD will be in london in the stores no???

hahah i thought Sara would be the perfect candidate to give the book to luke :bleh:

But if you want to put in a message in the book please send it to me asap :thumb_yello:

oh and no i wont be wanting the place at GRIFFIN house i have already placed my tickets for london on ebay :thumbdown:

Ha ha ha ha, thanks Bexx. :wub2: Yes - i will hun. Can i send it this ave?

Awwww, noooo....it's such a shame! I feel awful for you hun. :blink:

hey bexx :biggrin2:

i sent my message already bexx ... but to one of the others who were doing the book before :blink: do you have mine ?

Hiya! :punk:

Has anyone bought Mika's DVD already? I wonder where to get it from. Is the UK's Amazon reliable? :biggrin2: It's my 23rd birthday tomorrow, and Mika just couldn't find a better date to release the DVD. :naughty:

Hi Marianne !:biggrin2:

Happy Birthday dear !!!

I think I'll buy it when I come in London !

And I love your new signature !:wub2:

i need to tell u guys something....

im so excited about the trip that i completely forget im leaving israel again for months...and all my friends! i think i will be like ":shocked: " when i arrive to LA after london....