london accommodation ... part 3 !

mikas_gal07

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i need to tell u guys something....

im so excited about the trip that i completely forget im leaving israel again for months...and all my friends! i think i will be like ":shocked: " when i arrive to LA after london....

Well, if i was going back to L.A, I'd be like :groupwave::woot_jump::yay: mwahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well, if i was going back to L.A, I'd be like :groupwave::woot_jump::yay: mwahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

yes.... well its not for a trip! but ill try find some friends there! LOL wish me luck:bleh:

going to eat something! bbs ;)

Everything!!! Mainly Universal!! lol!!! Just how it is, the tele, the weather, the people, shops, everything....:biggrin2:

universal? the park and rides? its fun ha? walked in CITY WALK?

i did my birthday with summer and Val (the guy) lol both met through MIKA!

we went bowling there :) WAS FUN!

we even got free drinks cause there was a DJ and she said that i will do a STRIKE right now! we will get free ones!

so i went for my try and ONE LEFT! lol so she said "ok if u take the one down ill give u!"

so i tried and DID IT! yes i rock.... lmao....

we had fun :)

Hi EM!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm o.k ta hun.x wbu? :biggrin2::thumb_yello:

Fine thanks! I'm supposed to finish clean up the house and do some ironing but I don't feel like it... I have to though cause Johnny06, Laurence and Yoppapop are coming tomorrow night to watch Mika's DVD and I don't want them to see a messy flat...

No, i didn't actually, i thought you'd gone. I have no idea what time it is in Israel. Are you feeling better Sivan?

lol i think we have 1 hour difference.... its 10:45pm now

feeling a lot better :) my throat still hurt a bit...

u think it will b a good idea to go to the gym tomorrow? :blink:

Fine thanks! I'm supposed to finish clean up the house and do some ironing but I don't feel like it... I have to though cause Johnny06' date=' Laurence and Yoppapop are coming tomorrow night to watch Mika's DVD and I don't want them to see a messy flat...[/quote']

Oh blimey!! I didn't realise you all lived close to eachother...?? Sounds like a cool night!! lol!! Awww, i know it's crappy when you've gotta do housework and can't be arsed innit? I'm like that all the time!! Ha ha ha ha ha!! ROFL!:naughty::roftl: :roftl:

lol i think we have 1 hour difference.... its 10:45pm now

feeling a lot better :) my throat still hurt a bit...

u think it will b a good idea to go to the gym tomorrow? :blink:

No, i'd wait at least 2 days for your body to properly get over it, otherwise you'll run yourself down more and be ill again. You need your energy to get properly rid of what you've got.

No, i'd wait at least 2 days for your body to properly get over it, otherwise you'll run yourself down more and be ill again. You need your energy to get properly rid of what you've got.

true....my friend might kill me for not coming with her but true...

i can actually go to the gym only till thursday cause thats when my 2 free weeks expire :bleh:

true....my friend might kill me for not coming with her but true...

i can actually go to the gym only till thursday cause thats when my 2 free weeks expire :bleh:

Well, what's it to be?

A couple of freebie sessions and running the risk of getting sick again and being ill for longer, or a little rest to let your body recover fully and a cert (pretty much) that you'll be fighting fit for your trip to England?

I know what i'd do.

Oh blimey!! I didn't realise you all lived close to eachother...?? Sounds like a cool night!! lol!! Awww, i know it's crappy when you've gotta do housework and can't be arsed innit? I'm like that all the time!! Ha ha ha ha ha!! ROFL!:naughty::roftl: :roftl:

Yeah tell me about it... I hate cleaning up...

Sivan, Sara is right. It's better you're careful and keep your energy for later when needed in London!

Well, what's it to be?

A couple of freebie sessions and running the risk of getting sick again and being ill for longer, or a little rest to let your body recover fully and a cert (pretty much) that you'll be fighting fit for your trip to England?

I know what i'd do.

Yeah tell me about it... I hate cleaning up...

Sivan' date=' Sara is right. It's better you're careful and keep your energy for later when needed in London![/quote']

OKEE DOKEE i guess u girls are right ;)

im sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo excited!!! 12 days!!!!!