london accommodation ... part 3 !

mikas_gal07

OKEE DOKEE i guess u girls are right ;)

im sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo excited!!! 12 days!!!!!

I'm always right. :naughty: Yeah i know!!!! Time is certainly flying!!!! Have you started getting your stuff ready?? :thumb_yello: :thumb_yello:

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm always right. :naughty: Yeah i know!!!! Time is certainly flying!!!! Have you started getting your stuff ready?? :thumb_yello: :thumb_yello:

YES I HAVE! my suitcase is a MESS tho! i showed my friend last night...everything i bought! lol so its a messsss

i hope ill go threw with it at the airport! it might b to heavy! ICK!

Fine thanks! I'm supposed to finish clean up the house and do some ironing but I don't feel like it... I have to though cause Johnny06' date=' Laurence and Yoppapop are coming tomorrow night to watch Mika's DVD and I don't want them to see a messy flat...[/quote']

Yoppa comes to watch Mika DVD? :shocked::mf_rosetinted:

hehe. i got a email from amazon yesterday to say mine has been dispatched:thumb_yello:

Amazon have despatched the dvd? GOOD NEWS!

Thanks Tia, when you see this.

I've been off seeing my auntie in the hospital, she's coming hme tomorrow,YAY!

At my sisters watching The Long Way Down with Ewan MacGregor and Charlie Boorman, missed last weeks so catching up.

Hi girls!

I'm back from Stockholm! :punk: The gig was AMAZING!!!!!!! :biggrin2:

I was almost in the first row, met Mika, got a BIG hug, got filmed twice (first my Little Red Riding Hood dress and then me and Mika in meeting), lived in the same hotel with Mika and the band, met all wonderful MFCers etc. Oh, I'm totally mad at the moment! :blush-anim-cl:

Sad but true my grandfather died Friday night. That was very awful thing to hear straight after the gig. :shocked:

Hi girls!

I'm back from Stockholm! :punk: The gig was AMAZING!!!!!!! :biggrin2:

I was almost in the first row, met Mika, got a BIG hug, got filmed twice (first my Little Red Riding Hood dress and then me and Mika in meeting), lived in the same hotel with Mika and the band, met all wonderful MFCers etc. Oh, I'm totally mad at the moment! :blush-anim-cl:

Sad but true my grandfather died Friday night. That was very awful thing to hear straight after the gig. :shocked:

Hi Anzuzu!!!! Awww, sounds like you had a really brilliant time!!!! I can't wait to see any pics you've got and read a full report! Brilliant! :thumb_yello:

Oh noooo, i am so so sorry to hear about your grandfather. That's terrible. You have my deepest sympathy. x

Hi Anzuzu!!!! Awww, sounds like you had a really brilliant time!!!! I can't wait to see any pics you've got and read a full report! Brilliant! :thumb_yello:

Oh noooo, i am so so sorry to hear about your grandfather. That's terrible. You have my deepest sympathy. x

Thank you Sara! :huglove:

Unfortunately I haven't got any pics. I left my camera home. :crybaby:

mornin all droppin by with my super phone just on my break at work. itz bloody cold. im goin to c my fela this wkend. so that wil take my mind off glasgow!

Awww!!!! I can't believe you're not going. Will be wierd without ya hun. Did you get my pm btw?

morning hunni :huglove: noooo its too much 2 days in one week so im going tomorrow instead :thumb_yello: ill do more hours in the hols , im too tired ! how are you hunni : :)

Arhhh,x, Yeah, would be quite a bit for you to take on hun.

I'm fine thanks sweetie.x. Had a bit of a iffy episode last night and couldn't breathe for about 20 minutes!! That's why my message was short - sorry. It was rather painful - gets like that now and again, but am feeling loads better today ta hun. x :thumb_yello:

Arhhh,x, Yeah, would be quite a bit for you to take on hun.

I'm fine thanks sweetie.x. Had a bit of a iffy episode last night and couldn't breathe for about 20 minutes!! That's why my message was short - sorry. It was rather painful - gets like that now and again, but am feeling loads better today ta hun. x :thumb_yello:

gonna myspace you in 2 mins :thumb_yello: im absolutely addicted to kylies new song !! :wub2: just gonna burn it and blast it from my stereo then ill be with ya sweetie :):wub2: xxx

gonna myspace you in 2 mins :thumb_yello: im absolutely addicted to kylies new song !! :wub2: just gonna burn it and blast it from my stereo then ill be with ya sweetie :):wub2: xxx

"I'm inlove, oooooooooooo!!, I'm inlove, ooooooooooo!!!" lol!!!! Yeah, it's good innit? Okey dokey hunni. Chat in a mo. I'm just gonna pop out for a smoke. xxx love ya! :wub2:

Hi guys!

Just got my copy of Live in Cartoon Motion! Took a long lunch break on purpose to take the train and go get it!!!!

I'm soooooooooooooo looking forward to watching it tonight with Yop Johnny06 and Laurence!!!

Anzuzu: very sorry about your grand-dad. You have all my sympathy.

Sara: are you feeling OK now?

Hi guys!

Just got my copy of Live in Cartoon Motion! Took a long lunch break on purpose to take the train and go get it!!!!

I'm soooooooooooooo looking forward to watching it tonight with Yop Johnny06 and Laurence!!!

Anzuzu: very sorry about your grand-dad. You have all my sympathy.

Sara: are you feeling OK now?

Yay!!! You got the DVD!! Excellent!!!! Bet you are looking forward to tonight. :biggrin2: :biggrin2:

Awww, yes thank you hunni, i feel much better. :thumb_yello:

Yay!!! You got the DVD!! Excellent!!!! Bet you are looking forward to tonight. :biggrin2: :biggrin2:

Awww, yes thank you hunni, i feel much better. :thumb_yello:

You bet I am!!!! Oh God when will this boring day be over?