london accommodation ... part 3 !

mikas_gal07

Ohh noo tia are you ok hun ? :boxed:

no not really, iv spent the day arguing with my daughters dad, and seemed to have messed up my life but apart frm that life is bloodly fastanic (oh yeah and i cant spell either) im sick to death of life trying so damn hard, i try my best i really do but everything i say touch or feel is s**t.

it's really hard being a single mum and i never have any fun and when i try 2 thats wrong as well, i may has well just sit in the house 4ever and just die a sad lonely old woman

bet yr glad u asked now:boxed:

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

ok, did u get my myspace message?

im off out so ill catch u another day, but rite now id b happy to sell all my mika tickets and just call it a day, i cant do anything rite in my life.

ohh noo that doesnt sound good....

*goes to check her myspace*

no not really, iv spent the day arguing with my daughters dad, and seemed to have messed up my life but apart frm that life is bloodly fastanic (oh yeah and i cant spell either) im sick to death of life trying so damn hard, i try my best i really do but everything i say touch or feel is s**t.

it's really hard being a single mum and i never have any fun and when i try 2 thats wrong as well, i may has well just sit in the house 4ever and just die a sad lonely old woman

Tia noo you havent messed up your life at all!!!

You live in a wonderful house you have a fantastic daughter and many many good friends!!!!

It men that are rubbish trust me :thumb_yello:

Chin up we will have fun next wednesday ((just you wait to see what im wearing :naughty: ))

i know exactly how you feel hun!! im a single mum and constantly bicker with his father ... i know its not easy babe, hardly get time to yourself and live your own life ... it is hard i know ... :) ... you sound like you need a stiff drink and to put your feet up hun! works for me after a ****ty day :) ..

i know exactly how you feel hun!! im a single mum and constantly bicker with his father ... i know its not easy babe, hardly get time to yourself and live your own life ... it is hard i know ... :) ... you sound like you need a stiff drink and to put your feet up hun! works for me after a ****ty day :) ..

Did someone mention stiff? :biggrin2:

ok, did u get my myspace message?

im off out so ill catch u another day, but rite now id b happy to sell all my mika tickets and just call it a day, i cant do anything rite in my life.

hi tia :)

GEEZ MY FRIENDS REALLY PISS ME OFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tia noo you havent messed up your life at all!!!

You live in a wonderful house you have a fantastic daughter and many many good friends!!!!

It men that are rubbish trust me :thumb_yello:

Chin up we will have fun next wednesday ((just you wait to see what im wearing :naughty: ))

look 4ward to seeing u next wednesday, should b a laugh and tia cant wait to see you

look 4ward to seeing u next wednesday, should b a laugh and tia cant wait to see you

:naughty:

yeah it should be a laugh definately what are you dressing up as?

or is it just me dressing up :naughty:

Omg im sooo excited about tomorow its going to be such a weird eventful week :boxed:

:naughty:

yeah it should be a laugh definately what are you dressing up as?

or is it just me dressing up :naughty:

Omg im sooo excited about tomorow its going to be such a weird eventful week :boxed:

i dunno wot to dress up as, mayb ill just a black bag over my head and 4get to cut holes in it

is 2mr the nite? oh best of luck and i hope yr cold gets better

oohh Tia I wish I could say something to make you feel better, but you probably are feeling pretty crappy and thats ok. Have a drink and some chocolate and it will all feel different in the morning. Espeacially if you have had lots to drink:naughty:

:shocked:

whhyyy?

my friend was suppose to come see me in 45 min.... and she called 15 min ago telling me her friend has a birthday tomorrow and invited her to... (today)

so she told me she feel bad.... i told her its ok ....

BUT

its ok if she asked if i wanna come to! but she didnt....grrrrrrrrrr

so im stuck at home AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i dunno wot to dress up as, mayb ill just a black bag over my head and 4get to cut holes in it

is 2mr the nite? oh best of luck and i hope yr cold gets better

oh dear! whats wrong????

i want to jump off the window.... luckily i have london so i cant do it now :bleh:

oohh Tia I wish I could say something to make you feel better, but you probably are feeling pretty crappy and thats ok. Have a drink and some chocolate and it will all feel different in the morning. Espeacially if you have had lots to drink:naughty:

awww thx jem, i just wish i could.... i dunno i just wish things were different i guess.

im going cos this isnt the rite place 4 me tonite. have a good nite girlies and chat soon!!!

aww ok Byeee Tia

thankyou for the luck tomorow im gonna need it - i even went out this morning and brought a special push up bra for the occassion :naughty:

oh and Tia (we all love you)

aww ok Byeee Tia

thankyou for the luck tomorow im gonna need it - i even went out this morning and brought a special push up bra for the occassion :naughty:

oh and Tia (we all love you)

u not here tia but *wave goodbye*

oooh bexxxx :das: