london accommodation ... part 3 !

mikas_gal07

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

How's everyone doing?? I'm cool although i've just dicovered summat and am very angry!!! :furious: :furious: :furious:

It is to do with a certain band member - no guess's who!! Why does he write to others and not to me after comments i have sent? Also, why oh why did he not manage to write 'Happy Birthday'????? What a bastard! I don't like him anymore!!! :thumbdown:

How's everyone doing?? I'm cool although i've just dicovered summat and am very angry!!! :furious: :furious: :furious:

It is to do with a certain band member - no guess's who!! Why does he write to others and not to me after comments i have sent? Also, why oh why did he not manage to write 'Happy Birthday'????? What a bastard! I don't like him anymore!!! :thumbdown:

hmm can i make a guess at which band member.....Luke??????

WHO????? the one that ignore me as well??? :thumbdown:

well hopefully Mika can sort out that for you :roftl: :roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

HAHAHAHA I WISH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ill be sorted for few years i think :naughty:

or maybe ill be worse?!?!?!? :shock:

oh god :boxed: who did he write to babe ?!

A few peeps who left him a comment. I just clicked on his profile to leave him a comment to say 'hi' and all i saw was 'Thanks.......blah blah...' and i was like :shocked: :shocked: :shocked::giveup:

:shocked:

u know? i dont get it to.... once i wrote him long time ago...

he has his birthday close to mine....

so i was like "hey happy birthday!!! and asked how old he is.... blah blah blah... very friendly messege" and u know what he replied?

"thanks....27"

:shocked::roftl:

ohh right ! :blink::shocked: ... i didnt even know the band left comments :blink:

Well i've only ever had one off Mikey on Valentines Day!! - Just goes to show how long ago that was!!!! One off Luke in May!!!! And a message off Martin's wife. That's all. Oh - and a message off Mika in May but that was only about me winning the competition he held.

Well i've only ever had one off Mikey on Valentines Day!! - Just goes to show how long ago that was!!!! One off Luke in May!!!! And a message off Martin's wife. That's all. Oh - and a message off Mika in May but that was only about me winning the competition he held.

I had a message from Mika in January LOL

Sara i shouldnt take it too personally if they reply or they dont reply some days i guess they can be arsed to type anything or they may be busy etc etc :boxed:

Well, if he's too busy for me. i'm too busy him!!!!!!!:roftl: :roftl: :roftl::wink2:

Sara i shouldnt take it too personally if they reply or they dont reply some days i guess they can be arsed to type anything or they may be busy etc etc :boxed:

yeah sara what bex said... tho im sure luke doesnt like me.... hahaha

I had a message from Mika in January LOL

Awww Jems!!! It's nice though that you spent all that time since.

I won't be a drama queen peeps but it just annoys me slightly, after all the holiday that he's had and how often he's on myspace ya know?

You and me both !! Perhaps we should take some tomatoes to London Sivan. We'll put our names on them. A 'To..' and 'From...' :naughty: :naughty: :roftl:

LMAO thats an idea :)

on luke only???

actually since i met them they never replied....:roftl: u think i scared them??

LMAO thats an idea :)

on luke only???

actually since i met them they never replied....:roftl: u think i scared them??

Yeah, only on Luke, lol!!!:naughty: We'll have to get Martin outta the way of our target - since he's at the back and all. :naughty:

I have a mind to put a funny comment on his page!! Ha ha ha ha!!! I'm getting up to mischief now, lol!!! Always like a laugh!! :roftl: :roftl: :roftl: