london accommodation ... part 3 !

mikas_gal07

Awww Jems!!! It's nice though that you spent all that time since.

I won't be a drama queen peeps but it just annoys me slightly, after all the holiday that he's had and how often he's on myspace ya know?

Maybe he doesn't want the other fans to know that you are the special one:biggrin2:

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

oh no no no im still here just talking to my ex on msn trying to dig information out of him :blink: :blink:

oh and ive picked up a nasty habit from the tv when i talk to my parents / family i keep saying ""yeah yeah"" Like nev the little blue bear off of this kids tv show arghghjh

oh no no no im still here just talking to my ex on msn trying to dig information out of him :blink: :blink:

oh and ive picked up a nasty habit from the tv when i talk to my parents / family i keep saying ""yeah yeah"" Like nev the little blue bear off of this kids tv show arghghjh

Oh!!! Your date!!! I sortta got the gist of things....are you sure you're doing the right thing? Whatever happens, make sure you benefit from it. :wink2: :wink2:

Oh!!! Your date!!! I sortta got the gist of things....are you sure you're doing the right thing? Whatever happens, make sure you benefit from it. :wink2: :wink2:

well im not really sure no but i am sure i will be sure of things after the date im positive of it :cool:

well im not really sure no but i am sure i will be sure of things after the date im positive of it :cool:

lol, are you sure you'll be sure when you're sure?? ROFL!:roftl:

Awww, o.k hun, well, good luck with it and all that. Let us know how it goes. x

yes dont do things u will regret!

grrrr guys piss me off latley.... well not really me but my friends....

wooHoo Kareoke night get a Mika track on in memory of us :bleh:

O.k. I'll get Ian to video it and i'll put it on youtube for ya! :roftl: :roftl: Won't be as good as Mika though:blush-anim-cl: I've only got Grace Kelly and Love Today. :biggrin2:

O.k. I'll get Ian to video it and i'll put it on youtube for ya! :roftl: :roftl: Won't be as good as Mika though:blush-anim-cl: I've only got Grace Kelly and Love Today. :biggrin2:

ohhh YESSSSS put it on youtube that would be brilliant!!!!!!