mikas_gal07

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

dooo it doooooo it dooo it

lets start chanting for Sara :bleh:

ohh hey Sara did you decide what you are gonna be dressing up as for these concerts coming up?>

Well, as i'm driving to glasgow now (!!!!) i'm staying as Little Bo Peep. With the London ones i might do Bo Peep for 3 nights and then Mrs Claus. :biggrin2:

Or i might do Mrs Claus for all the London ones. I wanted to be a cheerleader but i didn't get an outfit from America in the end as i realised i could have it shipped over. So.....dunno....

wow u guys really drink tea alot???

its not just a story about english people? :bleh: lol

:roftl: :roftl:

alot of time when people here say they are going for tea i guess its just the equivalent of supper or something.

i have a cup of tea sat next to me most of the time so i guess its kind of true :biggrin2:

:roftl: :roftl:

alot of time when people here say they are going for tea i guess its just the equivalent of supper or something.

i have a cup of tea sat next to me most of the time so i guess its kind of true :biggrin2:

ahhhh i see :) well maybe ill have some tea when im there to ;)

its not like i never have tea but usually i drink coffee :bleh:

ahhhh i see :) well maybe ill have some tea when im there to ;)

its not like i never have tea but usually i drink coffee :bleh:

Ha ha ha - yeah Sivan, it's food - tea, not the drink!! LOL!!! I drink coffee like there's no tomorrow, but past 5 o clock and i'm on the red wine!! lol!! :punk::naughty::roftl: :roftl:

Ha ha ha - yeah Sivan, it's food - tea, not the drink!! LOL!!! I drink coffee like there's no tomorrow, but past 5 o clock and i'm on the red wine!! lol!! :punk::naughty::roftl: :roftl:

OH REALLY sara??? when u say tea u mean food???

hahaha im so not gonna understand u guys when we meet :naughty:

summer was actually asking me if when u guys say HUN if its being nice or like a SNOB when u think someone is being stupied....... know what i mean?

i told her no...they r being nice.... :roftl:

ROSEEEEEEEEEEEEEE !! 4 days !!!! :punk: last day of house work tomorrow , packing monday , stanstead tuesday !!! :punk:

CAZ!!!!!

Hello, I was beginning to think nobody loved me anymore.LOL!

Not long now, I know I promised Sara I would have an early night on Monday, and I still will, but whether I sleep or not is another matter.

You see my niece and myself every Halloween, go to a horror film, and this year it's Saw4. But as I'll be in Germany, we are going on Monday night, so I'm not sure how I'll sleep since my niece has seen clips already and has told me it's going to be nasty.

CAZ!!!!!

Not long now, I know I promised Sara I would have an early night on Monday, and I still will, but whether I sleep or not is another matter.

You see my niece and myself every Halloween, go to a horror film, and this year it's Saw4. But as I'll be in Germany, we are going on Monday night, so I'm not sure how I'll sleep since my niece has seen clips already and has told me it's going to be nasty.

OMG, I would not survive enven 2 secs of Saw! Horror movies scare me so much I would have a heart attack!

CAZ!!!!!

Oh Rose!!!! I love the Saw films!!!! Got all 3 - can't wait to see Saw 4!!!!

It was all over the billboards in America!! bWe were like 'Awwww, we SO have to see that!!' We need to get a babysitter and go to the pics eh?

Hello Em, can't wait to see you Friday, not long now.YAY!

I'm not too bad with horror films, although I'm not big on slasher films, which it seems the Saw films are turning into unfortunately.

But my niece knows the bits I hate, and has a great knack of putting her popcorn container in front of my face at the right time. She's amazing!