london accommodation ... part 3 !

mikas_gal07

Absolutely!:biggrin2: My dress maker said that your ribbon was much better too LOL right im off for my fitting (Caz I will text you when i'm done) I will see you a bit later as im off to see my beautiful little nephews too:biggrin2:

love ya

see you later j x

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Absolutely!:biggrin2: My dress maker said that your ribbon was much better too LOL right im off for my fitting (Caz I will text you when i'm done) I will see you a bit later as im off to see my beautiful little nephews too:biggrin2:

love ya

see you later j x

Hahaha ! cool , im sooo proud of myself now :roftl: ... yeah jem deffo text me ! i cant wait to hear the developments :thumb_yello: ... love ya ! have fun hun! xx

http://s222.photobucket.com/albums/dd308/caz1302/?action=view&current=hair021.jpg

http://s222.photobucket.com/albums/dd308/caz1302/?action=view&current=hair020.jpg

:yay: .... :groupwave:

the only thing is , it doesnt suck me in much because there no way i can pull it tight on my own :roftl:

Awwww Caz!! It's wicked!!!

Don't worry - i'll give you a good pull when we're in Glasgow luv!:mf_boff::puking::naughty::roftl:

hey guys , good morning !! ... jem , it took about 10minutes to get out of that thing ..LMAO :roftl: ... but im here , and the basque jem is absolutely amazing !!:thumb_yello:

That's fantastic! I hope you end up on stage :biggrin2:

Does anyone else have costumes finished? Sorry I haven't been able to keep up with this thread. I don't know if I'm going to bother with fancy dress since it will be so cold outside and so hot inside. And I can't compete with your professional outfits!

Oh and about the clocks...I thought ours were turning back this morning but they decided to push it back until next week. I ended up missing an hour of the Corrie omnibus! :thumbdown:

That's fantastic! I hope you end up on stage :biggrin2:

Does anyone else have costumes finished? Sorry I haven't been able to keep up with this thread. I don't know if I'm going to bother with fancy dress since it will be so cold outside and so hot inside. And I can't compete with your professional outfits!

Oh and about the clocks...I thought ours were turning back this morning but they decided to push it back until next week. I ended up missing an hour of the Corrie omnibus! :thumbdown:

hey christine ! ... thanks hun , glad ya like it ! thats what jemmalees is like too ... :biggrin2: ... ohhh i cant beleive the clocks changing ! i told everyone last night not to forget and i ended up forgetting myself :roftl: .... was up an hour earlier than i needed to be for work ! :naughty:

hey christine ! ... thanks hun , glad ya like it ! thats what jemmalees is like too ... :biggrin2: ... ohhh i cant beleive the clocks changing ! i told everyone last night not to forget and i ended up forgetting myself :roftl: .... was up an hour earlier than i needed to be for work ! :naughty:

HELLO ONE AND ALL!

What are you like, telling us to put the clocks back an forgetting yourself!!!!!

That'll be all the excitement building up, making you forget the smallest of things.LOL!

The outfit looks AMAZING, Mika won't be able to take his eyes off you on Friday!

Don't worry, I'll pull it in for you, just make sure you can breath in it. Don't want you passing out before we get in there.

Can't wait for London to see you and Jemma together, and Bexx in her Lollipop girl outfit. It's gonna be fantastic!

ha ha ha ha .... thanks :das: ..... :roftl:

just taking a break for 5 mins , how ya doing babe !? :)

Ha ha ha, am ok as you know hun. Now you know anyway, obviously not at the time of typing this, lol!!!!!:roftl:

Awwww, yeah, you are jems are gonna look the mutts!!:punk::mf_lustslow: :mf_lustslow:

HELLO ONE AND ALL!

What are you like, telling us to put the clocks back an forgetting yourself!!!!!

That'll be all the excitement building up, making you forget the smallest of things.LOL!

The outfit looks AMAZING, Mika won't be able to take his eyes off you on Friday!

Don't worry, I'll pull it in for you, just make sure you can breath in it. Don't want you passing out before we get in there.

Can't wait for London to see you and Jemma together, and Bexx in her Lollipop girl outfit. It's gonna be fantastic!

What about me?!!:boxed: :boxed:

HELLO ONE AND ALL!

LMAO !!! i know i cant beleive i did that !! :roftl: i could have had an extra hour in bed !!! damm! LOL .... aww thanks rose :wink2::blush-anim-cl: ... shes done a fantastic job .... yeah LONDON is gonna be AMAZINGGG !! im sooo excited for a preview of jems and Bexxy's and the others!!! and all of us walking to the gig ... its gonna be hilarious ... everyone will be thinking what a bunch of LOONS ... :roftl:

Ha ha ha, am ok as you know hun. Now you know anyway, obviously not at the time of typing this, lol!!!!!:roftl:

Awwww, yeah, you are jems are gonna look the mutts!!:punk::mf_lustslow: :mf_lustslow:

awww fanx babes !! :blush-anim-cl: i cant wait to see your outfit hunni !! ... and i actually get to go with mika's famous bo peep !! :thumb_yello:

What about me?!!:boxed: :boxed:

I'm sorry Sara, you too. Anyway, Mika already can't keep his hands off you (sorry Sivan):naughty:

I saw how he lunged at you at SH, I thought you were gonna go flying:roftl: .

How are you today?, I watched Saw 3 last night, it was pretty good.

I'm sorry Sara, you too. Anyway, Mika already can't keep his hands off you (sorry Sivan):naughty:

Oooh sara you lucky lucky gal !!! :das:

hey guys , good morning !! ... jem , it took about 10minutes to get out of that thing ..LMAO :roftl: ... but im here , and the basque jem is absolutely amazing !!:thumb_yello: you wont believe the weight of it when you get yours back , the photos arent great because my camera batteries had ran out so i had to take it from my phone :biggrin2:

http://s222.photobucket.com/albums/dd308/caz1302/?action=view&current=hair021.jpg

http://s222.photobucket.com/albums/dd308/caz1302/?action=view&current=hair020.jpg

:yay: .... :groupwave:

the only thing is , it doesnt suck me in much because there no way i can pull it tight on my own :roftl:

WOW!!!! WEEPEE!!!!!

ahem? what did i miss? :sneaky2:

LOL!! Thanks Rose!!! :biggrin2::thumb_yello: Awwww, i know, bless him. It's hilarious that he smacked some poor girl in the face whilst throwing his arms around me - do you remember? ROFL! I thought it was me with my shepherd's crook at first!:naughty:

LOL!! Thanks Rose!!! :biggrin2::thumb_yello: Awwww, i know, bless him. It's hilarious that he smacked some poor girl in the face whilst throwing his arms around me - do you remember? ROFL! I thought it was me with my shepherd's crook at first!:naughty:

Oh - glad you enjoyed Saw 3 btw, it's good innit? :thumb_yello: Also, i'm pretty good thank you - getting excited about the upcoming events!!:punk: What about you? You cool? :biggrin2:

OH yes I remember, I was just coming around to see if I could get a quick chat with him, he saw you, yelled"Bo Peep!" and flung his arms out and dived on you! I don't know how you stayed standing up!!:roftl:

Saw 3 is good, I enjoyed it.

I'm getting VERY excited about this week, it's gonna be crazy!

OH yes I remember, I was just coming around to see if I could get a quick chat with him, he saw you, yelled"Bo Peep!" and flung his arms out and dived on you! I don't know how you stayed standing up!!:roftl:

Saw 3 is good, I enjoyed it.

I'm getting VERY excited about this week, it's gonna be crazy!

AMEN to that!!! :cheers:

I still can't believe that you two are going to Munich!!! You will have such a brilliant time!!!! I really can't wait to hear all about it!!!!! How fantastic!!!! :punk:

I can't believe we're going either, it 's like it's happening to some one else, really surreal!

Hello Girls:biggrin2: Whats happening? Is BexxY on her date?

Hello Jem.

I thought that was happening yesterday, 'til I saw Bexx on here last night, and then I got confused. I think my heads going to explode:naughty:

I'm eating some lovely bourbon biccys today, went shopping the other day and stocked up on them for the office.:biggrin2: