london accommodation ... part 3 !

mikas_gal07

Well the tickets say stalls standing, so I'm thinking that means we'll be standing, so if we are at the front of the queue we should be okay. It also ha GA on it too so that sounds promising too.

Jem nothing exciting happening to me this week,

EXCEPT I'M GOING TO MUNICH!

LOL Munich Baby!

I will be watching out for you at the EMA's:naughty:

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well the tickets say stalls standing, so I'm thinking that means we'll be standing, so if we are at the front of the queue we should be okay. It also ha GA on it too so that sounds promising too.

Jem nothing exciting happening to me this week,

EXCEPT I'M GOING TO MUNICH!

okee dokee :)

ME! FRONT ROW! u hear me girls?!?!?!?! :biggrin2:

I think we all want to be front row hun:wink2:

WELL OFCOURSE!!! ME AND U GUYS DOH!!!

come on! did u think i wanna be front row all by myself???? :shocked:

nooooo with u guys!!!! :punk:

LOL Munich Baby!

I will be watching out for you at the EMA's:naughty:

We haven't got tickets for them unfortunately but we'll be checking it out, gonna see if Ioana can get the flag inside as she is going.

We haven't got tickets for them unfortunately but we'll be checking it out, gonna see if Ioana can get the flag inside as she is going.

I thought you were gonna try and stand outside along the red carpet? Wouldn't it be great if the flag could get inside?

if mika see the flag there he will be scared!!!! "the flag is stalking me!!!!!!:shocked: "

I thought you were gonna try and stand outside along the red carpet? Wouldn't it be great if the flag could get inside?

OH yeah, we are going for the red carpet, so you might see us. Do you think they'll throw me off it for shouting "JC's a better singer than you" at Justin Timberlake. LOL!

I've been dancing around some of the other threads, 'cause everybody seemed to have legged it from here.LOL!

I'm beginning to wish I'd made a bigger flag now, from what Robi's been saying it's starting to get a bit full, and we have the UK leg coming up with 30+ people at some of the gigs. Well I'll see tomorrow when I pick it up.

glad u girls have a good night ;)

laughing is allways good ;)

tomorrow i hope to go out!!! i need it...lol even if its just to the mall!

You going out Sivan? Goodo luvvie!! Get the booze down ya neck - will do ya good!!! :punk::naughty: :naughty: :naughty:

You going out Sivan? Goodo luvvie!! Get the booze down ya neck - will do ya good!!! :punk::naughty: :naughty: :naughty:

LOL i told u guys! i dont drink much...maybe 1 breezer for a night...

im saying i hope ill go out tomorrow cause i havent in like a week and im going nuts!