london accommodation ... part 3 !

mikas_gal07

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

LOL i told u guys! i dont drink much...maybe 1 breezer for a night...

im saying i hope ill go out tomorrow cause i havent in like a week and im going nuts!

You should drink more!!!! You'll have to when you come to London!!:naughty: :naughty: :naughty:

yeahhh me hope so to saz :( .... bloody eczema too !! grrrr !! .. what a **** !! LOL ... xxxxx

hmm depends if we get tickets rose hun , we might still yet :) , and yeah sivan , colds are mighty over here in the winter :thumbdown: i always catch them off my darling son :):blink:

yeahhh me hope so to saz :( .... bloody eczema too !! grrrr !! .. what a **** !! LOL ... xxxxx

hmm depends if we get tickets rose hun , we might still yet :) , and yeah sivan , colds are mighty over here in the winter :thumbdown: i always catch them off my darling son :):blink:

Oh bollocks!!! I forgot to ask you about your redness and if you were o.k today??? Sorry sweetie!!!! I did think of it whilst on the phone and then i got sidetracked......

Oh bollocks!!! I forgot to ask you about your redness and if you were o.k today??? Sorry sweetie!!!! I did think of it whilst on the phone and then i got sidetracked......

my redness is fine hunnni ;) ... just this freakin eczema !!! :blink: so sore !! But its better since i had this cream , thanks for caring babes ;):huglove:

my redness is fine hunnni ;) ... just this freakin eczema !!! :blink: so sore !! But its better since i had this cream , thanks for caring babes ;):huglove:

Awwww sweetiepie, you're welcome!!! :biggrin2: I have to look after my bezzie mate!!!! :biggrin2::thumb_yello: xxx

im not gonna drink alot!!!!!!!!! i need to be sober for mika concerts :) need to see him well! and feel good ;)

one or 2 drinks is cool... lol im a nerd OK????? ;)

im off to bed now...

caz feel better soon i hope!

love u guys! see u tomorrow ;)

cant wait to have that dick thingie! hahahaha :naughty:

Awwww sweetiepie, you're welcome!!! :biggrin2: I have to look after my bezzie mate!!!! :biggrin2::thumb_yello: xxx

of course bez :wink2: .... yeahhh im fine sweetie .... :) .... what are you upto tomorrow ? will be the last time i chat to you untill after munich .. :tears: actually no ... i WILL be ringing you :wink2:

im not gonna drink alot!!!!!!!!! i need to be sober for mika concerts :) need to see him well! and feel good ;)

one or 2 drinks is cool... lol im a nerd OK????? ;)

im off to bed now...

caz feel better soon i hope!

love u guys! see u tomorrow ;)

cant wait to have that dick thingie! hahahaha :naughty:

Night Sivan next time I speak to you will be Tuesday now, off to the cinema and an early night tomorrow night.

im fine rose hun :) ... ive had an outburst of eczema , and dont know if its nerves or weather ...LOL ... but im ok hun x

Have you turned your heating on this week? I find I get a touch of it when the heating goes on, where my skin gets dry and my circulation seems to speed up, get more hot blooded than usual.LOL!

Have you turned your heating on this week? I find I get a touch of it when the heating goes on, where my skin gets dry and my circulation seems to speed up, get more hot blooded than usual.LOL!

ya know it just might be , i had my central heating on the last few days and it irritated me , it might be that ! :thumb_yello: i got some vaseline intensive skin repair today and its helping and diappearing :) ... hopefully will be gone in the next day :):thumb_yello: you excited more yet ? LOL

ya know it just might be , i had my central heating on the last few days and it irritated me , it might be that ! :thumb_yello: i got some vaseline intensive skin repair today and its helping and diappearing :) ... hopefully will be gone in the next day :):thumb_yello: you excited more yet ? LOL

OH YEAH!

I'm VERY excited, my adreniline has been pumping all day, I've done a ton of washing and cleaning around the house, I haven't been this pumped up in ages.LOL!

OH YEAH!

I'm VERY excited, my adreniline has been pumping all day, I've done a ton of washing and cleaning around the house, I haven't been this pumped up in ages.LOL!

ha ha ha me toooo !! :roftl: thats all ive been doing most of the day is cleaning LOL ... :roftl: ohhh and gabbing to saz ;) LOL xxx