london accommodation ... part 3 !

mikas_gal07

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

hello :)

im trying to talk to the phone company so they will STOP charging me!!!! GRRRRRRR stupied phone company!

YAY for caz and rose!:punk:

guys... i think i should take my pix with mika down.... from myspace....lol

people keep asking me how they can meet mika... and ask me to help them... HELP!

im trying to talk to the phone company so they will STOP charging me!!!! GRRRRRRR stupied phone company!

YAY for caz and rose!:punk:

people keep asking me how they can meet mika... and ask me to help them... HELP!

Oh, i've had that for months!!!! I'm always getting messages!!

I noticed somebody has asked you if you're his lollipop girl... Ick! Maybe you should become official Mika guide. :biggrin2::naughty:

I noticed somebody has asked you if you're his lollipop girl... Ick! Maybe you should become official Mika guide. :biggrin2::naughty:

yeah ill hold an umbrella high in the air and be like "all people in my group! please follow me!!! u see? this is the venue where mika will preform in few hours... can u see the design of the building? its very unique and was build at 1834.... mika is a singer that was born in lebanon... i myself an israeli, as u all know lebanon and israel are in war all the time but mika and i have peace! etc etc...... :naughty: "

hahaha !! you seem a lucky gurl , im sure youll win !! :thumb_yello: not like me , i dont even stand a chance of winning pass the parcel :sneaky2:

:naughty: :naughty: Not even if it's played with two people? lol!!!:naughty: Awwww, you might be really lucky one day hun :wink2::thumb_yello:

:naughty: Not even if it's played with two people? lol!!! Awwww, you might be really lucky one day hun :wink2:

not even if its played with 2 peeps :sneaky2::naughty: yeahhh you never know :biggrin2: what are you upto hun , i think we need to get drunk tonight sara as its my last night here for a few days :naughty:

*whispers* Was that a good excuse? :blink:

not even if its played with 2 peeps :sneaky2::naughty: yeahhh you never know :biggrin2: what are you upto hun , i think we need to get drunk tonight sara as its my last night here for a few days :naughty:

*whispers* Was that a good excuse? :blink:

:naughty: It looks like my brother's coming over tonight - might get my birthday card at last!!!!! Pffft!!!!

I had my beauty salon phone me this morning to remind me of my appointment at 6 P.m tomorrow!!!!Going for my waxing again as they ****ed it up last time!!:boxed:

:naughty: It looks like my brother's coming over tonight - might get my birthday card at last!!!!! Pffft!!!!

I had my beauty salon phone me this morning to remind me of my appointment at 6 P.m tomorrow!!!!Going for my waxing again as they ****ed it up last time!!:boxed:

awww thatll be nice hun ... :biggrin2: ugh , hate getting waxed but it has to be done i guess :boxed: im starting to feel a little anxious now , with dawson going to his dads soon :boxed:

awww thatll be nice hun ... :biggrin2: ugh , hate getting waxed but it has to be done i guess :boxed: im starting to feel a little anxious now , with dawson going to his dads soon :boxed:

Yeah, will be good. I have lots to do now this ave - i've just had a text confirming, lol! Yes, but remember what i said last night sweet - he will be fine, so, no need to worry eh? :thumb_yello: all will be super. :thumb_yello:

Yeah, will be good. I have lots to do now this ave - i've just had a text confirming, lol! Yes, but remember what i said last night sweet - he will be fine, so, no need to worry eh? :thumb_yello: all will be super. :thumb_yello:

yeahhh i know hun your right :) .... the little monster has just eaten an oxo cube while i was upstaires .... :roftl: the look on his face when he was wiping his tongue :naughty: he wont do that again any time soon :thumb_yello::naughty:

yeah ill hold an umbrella high in the air and be like "all people in my group! please follow me!!! u see? this is the venue where mika will preform in few hours... can u see the design of the building? its very unique and was build at 1834.... mika is a singer that was born in lebanon... i myself an israeli, as u all know lebanon and israel are in war all the time but mika and i have peace! etc etc...... :naughty: "

:roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

Don't forget the Mika guide outfit. :naughty:

yeahhh i know hun your right :) .... the little monster has just eaten an oxo cube while i was upstaires .... :roftl: the look on his face when he was wiping his tongue :naughty: he wont do that again any time soon :thumb_yello::naughty:

:shocked::naughty: Bless him!!!! I'm just doing dinner. x