london accommodation ... part 3 !

mikas_gal07

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

well it was a great weekend we watched alot of dvds, cuddled on the sofa.......then kissed...ALOT

and i had chicken twice but the first time it was just a pizza topping :roftl: :roftl:

a Great weekend and yup im not single anymore :punk:

im in Looovvveeee :wub2:

well it was a great weekend we watched alot of dvds, cuddled on the sofa.......then kissed...ALOT

and i had chicken twice but the first time it was just a pizza topping :roftl: :roftl:

oooooh sounds like fun.....

now MY TURN! ;) lol

hey i even said to him i would give up all of my Mika concert dates if it meant spending time with him :bleh:

although i will add that im not he just says im Mad lol

:shocked: WHAT?!?!?!??!!??!!?!!?

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

u wouldnt DARE!!!!!! i would never say that.....

my BF can love me and i can love him but i wont miss mika! or a chance to meet me! if i were u ;)

oh wait.... mika will be my bf.... so i guess its all good ;)

Pizza topping? Are you trying to tell me that you had cheese????

:roftl: :roftl: :naughty:

hey i even said to him i would give up all of my Mika concert dates if it meant spending time with him :bleh:

although i will add that im not he just says im Mad lol

:shocked: :shocked: :shocked: :shocked: NO WAYYYY!!!!! I wouldn't let you anyway!!

Pizza topping? Are you trying to tell me that you had cheese????

:roftl: :roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

then we brought up the discussion why we actually split up in the first place and neither of us could come up with a good explaination :naughty:

then we brought up the discussion why we actually split up in the first place and neither of us could come up with a good explaination :naughty:

how long were u guys apart?

how long were u guys apart?

oh about 6 months

a looong longg time :cool:

we split up around the time i went to my first Mika concert in Leeds back in May and so i didnt really think about the break up too much i was distracted :blink:

But gawd i miss him so much now :blush-anim-cl:

Oh...i see....so everything was good then? :biggrin2: Glad you had chicken - was a long wait eh? :naughty:

oh about 6 months

a looong longg time :cool:

we split up around the time i went to my first Mika concert in Leeds back in May and so i didnt really think about the break up too much i was distracted :blink:

But gawd i miss him so much now :blush-anim-cl:

Do you live close to eachother?

yeah the chicken was Fantastic :mf_lustslow: :mf_lustslow:

oh and when i get home from work tonight you may nto see me online and this is the reason.....

2007_1029Regavar0004.jpg

2007_1029Regavar0005.jpg

as you can see my room looks like it has had a bomb dropped on it :boxed:

Do you live close to eachother?

well i live close to Kidderminster as you know..he lives in Nottingham its about a 2 hour drive but definately worth it.

We met one another through an online game (not in a traditional way i know) But was definately love at first sight it was about a oh probably about two years ago next week :blink:

Ha ha ha ha - my whole house is covered in toys!!!!

I have to tidy up, go shopping and do tea as my brother is coming over for tea tonight with his fiancee and her little girl. Well, she's 11 actually! lol!!! No Chris tonight though (He's 16). Think he's out with mates.

well i live close to Kidderminster as you know..he lives in Nottingham its about a 2 hour drive but definately worth it.

We met one another through an online game (not in a traditional way i know) But was definately love at first sight it was about a oh probably about two years ago next week :blink:

:shocked: 2 hours!! ?? !! Blimey!! And you met online?? I didn't know that. :blink:

i really wish i could stay at home and tidy my room now but i have to shoot off to work in 5 mins - but atleast then i have tomorow off work but i have to go into town to pic up a recorded delivery item - i expect its my reindeer costume arrived FINALLy!!!!

then i have to finish off my costume for Mika mads halloween party on wednesday :boxed:

:shocked: 2 hours!! ?? !! Blimey!! And you met online?? I didn't know that. :blink:

yeah but not on a dating agency kind of thing it was through an online game which i still do play sometimes when i have the time its called Eve online and he was in my Corp we used to flirt with one another for atleast a year before we met so its been going on over about 3 years now :bleh:

and the weekend has just proven i love him as much now as i did when we first started going out :biggrin2:

he is literally the male version of me but without the mika madness :biggrin2:

has a similar tattoo like the same movies / programmes and now he has a black cat i was like OMG

yeah but not on a dating agency kind of thing it was through an online game which i still do play sometimes when i have the time its called Eve online and he was in my Corp we used to flirt with one another for atleast a year before we met so its been going on over about 3 years now :bleh:

and the weekend has just proven i love him as much now as i did when we first started going out :biggrin2:

he is literally the male version of me but without the mika madness :biggrin2:

has a similar tattoo like the same movies / programmes and now he has a black cat i was like OMG

<=== 2 ex Bfs.... both met online :blink:

but i do have scratches alll over my hand and feet from Regavar the little monster that he is must be teething so he chews on everthing that moves ...he is named regavar because its Ravager backwards :naughty: