london accommodation ... part 3 !

mikas_gal07

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

but i do have scratches alll over my hand and feet from Regavar the little monster that he is must be teething so he chews on everthing that moves ...he is named regavar because its Ravager backwards :naughty:

Now, we don't want to see a lollipop girl with scratches all over her! :naughty:

right gotta love ya and leave ya people at work are waiting for the big news aswell :naughty: :naughty:

Toodles :punk:

Okey dokey, i gotta get my butt moving too!!! Too much to do!! Plus i gotta take a spin down town and do some shopping.

Laters!!! x:thumb_yello:

SarahfromParis wants someone to share a room at a hotel with her for the gig on the 4th of december

Sarah if you read this...Do you still want someone to share a room with you? 'Cause I'm coming to that concert on the 4th of december too and I have no idea to which hostel to go.

Or can anyone else please help me...I've been looking for a hostel on this page- http://www.hostelbookers.com/, but I just can't figure out which one is close to the Brixton Academy.xn6gia.gif

Or can anyone else please help me...I've been looking for a hostel on this page- http://www.hostelbookers.com/, but I just can't figure out which one is close to the Brixton Academy.xn6gia.gif

Anyone about?:blink:

You're talking to me? :blink: I was just hoping that someone from London could tell me which hostel from that web page is near the Brixton Academy.:wink2:

hello im bAck from work and i have some really heart breaking news well for me anyway - i can no longer do the Glasgow venue date as i cannot get the time off work anymore, plus Glasgow would be a long way for me to travel anyway and i just want to stay away from Glasgow as it brings back too many bad memories :boxed:

Its just too much hassle for me and not ideal with my current finance situation i am still keeping the london ones + Birmingham + doncaster ones though.

I just dont know but since getting back together with my boyfriend i just dont have eyes for Mika anymore its weird but im head over heals for my boyfriend :blush-anim-cl:

hello im bAck from work and i have some really heart breaking news well for me anyway - i can no longer do the Glasgow venue date as i cannot get the time off work anymore, plus Glasgow would be a long way for me to travel anyway and i just want to stay away from Glasgow as it brings back too many bad memories :boxed:

Its just too much hassle for me and not ideal with my current finance situation i am still keeping the london ones + Birmingham + doncaster ones though.

I just dont know but since getting back together with my boyfriend i just dont have eyes for Mika anymore its weird but im head over heals for my boyfriend :blush-anim-cl:

Oops I missed something: so you're back with your boyfriend. In love :wub2: :wub2: :wub2: ? Lucky you :thumb_yello: !!!

Maybe Mika was an escape at a moment you needed it, and now you don't feel the need anymore?

Oops I missed something: so you're back with your boyfriend. In love :wub2: :wub2: :wub2: ? Lucky you :thumb_yello: !!!

Maybe Mika was an escape at a moment you needed it' date=' and now you don't feel the need anymore?[/quote']

Yeah i think perhaps you are right but as always i will continue to support Mika going to concerts and such i just have to be realistic with my money its only Glasgow that is getting the chop though on the Brightside :blush-anim-cl:

Yeah i think perhaps you are right but as always i will continue to support Mika going to concerts and such i just have to be realistic with my money its only Glasgow that is getting the chop though on the Brightside :blush-anim-cl:

Yeah sometimes we have to be reasonable... :sneaky2:

As long as you don't squeeze London!!!! I so want to meet you all guys!!! Just girls for 4 days that will be totally insane :naughty: ...

oh yeah London still looks as if its a certainty i have already my train tickets so the only expenses that will occur is accomodation at the moment :biggrin2:

im still doing Birminghma because its so close and a shame not to.

and as for doncaster well thats our christmas themed party and i already have my costume for it and Rak1's wheels :blush-anim-cl:

*looks like our thread is pretty desserted tonight :boxed:

im here :bleh:

so bex...no glasgow? some people will be sad not to see u there im sure...glad u still going to london!!!! :biggrin2:

25 days till i go to london!!! ICK ICK ICK!!!!

so u in the clouds now? lol i forgot how its like to feel that way..........

im here :bleh:

so bex...no glasgow? some people will be sad not to see u there im sure...glad u still going to london!!!! :biggrin2:

25 days till i go to london!!! ICK ICK ICK!!!!

so u in the clouds now? lol i forgot how its like to feel that way..........

ohh Sivan im feeling a mixture of emotions right now..im sad that i cant do Glasgow, i happy about getting back with my boyfriend however im depressed as i dont know when i will see him again im also frustrated with everything oh and tired :boxed:

Hi guys !!! :biggrin2:

Just calling in to say bubbye untill the weekend if i dont get chance to say see ya in the morning !! will miss ya all !! but will text you and let ya know whats going on !! :biggrin2::huglove: love yaz !!! :biggrin2: xxxxxxxxx

ooh guess bex is gone to sleep :bleh:

bex! hope u see your BF soon!!!

hey caz!!! u going? or staying a bit?

LUCKY U!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi guys !!! :biggrin2:

Just calling in to say bubbye untill the weekend if i dont get chance to say see ya in the morning !! will miss ya all !! but will text you and let ya know whats going on !! :biggrin2::huglove: love yaz !!! :biggrin2: xxxxxxxxx

Yo hunni bunni!!!:naughty: I just got on here - awwwww!!!!! Love ya too sweetie and can't wait to get ya text and that!!!! Enjoy!!! And remember what i said about the plane, you'll be fine!!!! :thumb_yello: Mwah!!!:wub2:

Yo hunni bunni!!!:naughty: I just got on here - awwwww!!!!! Love ya too sweetie and can't wait to get ya text and that!!!! Enjoy!!! And remember what i said about the plane, you'll be fine!!!! :thumb_yello: Mwah!!!:wub2:

so its just us now? :bleh::das:

im still here for 5 ... :) i wasnt sure if anyone was around :D .... sara of course ill text , ALL the time , and ring ya on the friday :wub2: :wub2: gonna miss ya soooo much , its only 4 days but still :wink2:

and sara better tell us everything!!!! right sara???? :):biggrin2: