london accommodation ... part 3 !

mikas_gal07

Good Morning im here...but dying i cannot move my head without feeling sick :boxed:

i think my ear is giving me problems again and there is nothing i can do about it ive already taken the highest dosage of pain killers i can take :boxed:

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Good Morning im here...but dying i cannot move my head without feeling sick :boxed:

i think my ear is giving me problems again and there is nothing i can do about it ive already taken the highest dosage of pain killers i can take :boxed:

You been playing your music too loud young lady? ! :naughty:

Awwww mate - really, am sorry to hear you are feeling crappy. Do you think you have an infection in it or summat? Have you made a doctors appointment? x

You been playing your music too loud young lady? ! :naughty:

Awwww mate - really, am sorry to hear you are feeling crappy. Do you think you have an infection in it or summat? Have you made a doctors appointment? x

i dont know what is wrong but if i lean my head to my good side it eases the pain.

Nah the doctor i have is Crap ive known people who has died being mis diagnosed by her :boxed: and thats a true story :shocked:

i dont know what is wrong but if i lean my head to my good side it eases the pain.

Nah the doctor i have is Crap ive known people who has died being mis diagnosed by her :boxed: and thats a true story :shocked:

:shocked: Er...........................:shocked: ................I think it's time you changed your doctor hun! :shocked:

hahah i know!!! but been as i live out in the countryside we dont really get a huge choice of doctors and that surgery is the closest one to us :boxed:

so yueah 9 times out of ten when i do need to see a doctor i just dont go and struggle on with whatever i have :thumb_yello:

hahah i know!!! but been as i live out in the countryside we dont really get a huge choice of doctors and that surgery is the closest one to us :boxed:

so yueah 9 times out of ten when i do need to see a doctor i just dont go and struggle on with whatever i have :thumb_yello:

There must be someone else you could see...?? My doctor is useless! I can't waituntil i get my MRI results back!!! OH - I forgot to tell you the other day when you said i hadn't been on much - 2 days after i got back (on the Thursday) I had to go to hospital to have 2 MRI's done. That took up a whole day pretty much!

There must be someone else you could see...?? My doctor is useless! I can't waituntil i get my MRI results back!!! OH - I forgot to tell you the other day when you said i hadn't been on much - 2 days after i got back (on the Thursday) I had to go to hospital to have 2 MRI's done. That took up a whole day pretty much!

i can imagine that hospitals are crap aswell waiting around for hours!!! Its not fun at all

!

so when do you get your results back is it soon??? Before Mika concerts

Gosh its soo weird im waiting a whole lot longer for my first mika concert date now 22nd November :shocked:

right i gotta go and pick up this recorded delivery parcel well drag myself out of the house anyway :boxed:

OMG Bexxy - you're not going to Glasgow!!!!??????????:shocked: :shocked: :shocked: :shocked:

ahhhhh yes

I thought you already knew?!?!

the reasonning behind not going was simple the distance , money, i just felt it was too much trouble for me to get upto glasgow and back + i would save about £100

ive just really had a slam back down to reality:boxed:

ahhhhh yes

I thought you already knew?!?!

the reasonning behind not going was simple the distance , money, i just felt it was too much trouble for me to get upto glasgow and back + i would save about £100

ive just really had a slam back down to reality:boxed:

Well, Rose mentioned it to me last night about midnight when i read my pm from her but tbh, i completely forgot as had lots of wine last night and was knackered. It just hit me ten minutes ago!! lol!

i can imagine that hospitals are crap aswell waiting around for hours!!! Its not fun at all

!

so when do you get your results back is it soon??? Before Mika concerts

Gosh its soo weird im waiting a whole lot longer for my first mika concert date now 22nd November :shocked:

right i gotta go and pick up this recorded delivery parcel well drag myself out of the house anyway :boxed:

Yeah....is no fun! I have no idea - they said 3 or 4 weeks!!! So, i might get them back just before, or it could be December. :thumbdown:

O.k, hopefully it will be your reindeer costume!!lol!! I'm trying to get a ticket for Doncaster!! - Desperately!!:shocked::boxed:

oh yes im hoping it will be my reindeer costume must resist the urge to put it on in the middle of town :roftl: :roftl:

Ha ha ha - if you do that, remember to take a bucket with you!!!!! You can collect pennies then for the 'Link Carling Academy Glasgow Fund'!:naughty::roftl: :roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

hello if anyone stil here!!!

i wanted to wish rose and caz a happy and safe trip but it looks like iv missed them both:boxed: do they fly today? im so behind with all this mika stuff!!

Bex your not going to glasgow:blink: i seem to have missed alot Lol

sorry yr unwell hun i hope yr better 4 2mr:thumb_yello:

sara i paid 70£ agessss ago with Londonticket line for a donny ticket and iv been told they may not have enough tickets to send out:boxed:

seatwave are alot better, dont use the one i used. i also checked e-bay which i hate but until i get some money back i cant afford those prices.

i may just have to go up and buy outside the venue.

anyways im off to work, have a good day everyone!!!!

hello if anyone stil here!!!

i wanted to wish rose and caz a happy and safe trip but it looks like iv missed them both:boxed: do they fly today? im so behind with all this mika stuff!!

Bex your not going to glasgow:blink: i seem to have missed alot Lol

sorry yr unwell hun i hope yr better 4 2mr:thumb_yello:

sara i paid 70£ agessss ago with Londonticket line for a donny ticket and iv been told they may not have enough tickets to send out:boxed:

seatwave are alot better, dont use the one i used. i also checked e-bay which i hate but until i get some money back i cant afford those prices.

i may just have to go up and buy outside the venue.

anyways im off to work, have a good day everyone!!!!

Hi Tia!!!!!! :biggrin2:

Awwww, really?? O.k, thanks hun - i'll try them. O.k, have a good time at work and catcha later. Bye sweetie!!! xxx :thumb_yello:

Lol okay before now i never understood why this has gone to 3 parts - but now i do.

Im going to the 4th Dec concert with no way of getting back afterwards.

And i need to be back in Stevenage (32miles away) by 8;30am the next day.

And on a huge budget - so if anyone has found something that could help thn i love you lol

Hiyyaa im back from town it was Murder my ear is making me ever so slightly lean to the right BUT i got my reindeer costume tryed it on and it fits :punk:

i also got a new phone YAY the best samsung on the market at the moment and it was free!!!!

im happy but sick :cool:

Lol okay before now i never understood why this has gone to 3 parts - but now i do.

Im going to the 4th Dec concert with no way of getting back afterwards.

And i need to be back in Stevenage (32miles away) by 8;30am the next day.

And on a huge budget - so if anyone has found something that could help thn i love you lol

MMMMM......:blink: Well, firstly, do you drive at all? (for all i know you might ya see but not have access to a car, or you might wanna have a drink or summat..?)

If not, then could you get a taxi back? 32 miles is better than 132,lol!!!:naughty: Wouldn't be THAT much would it??? (just throwing ideas around my head / thinking out loud)

Other option - stay over somewhere and get an early train or coach about 6 am???

That's probably not much help hun, sorry!! lol!!:naughty: I'll let you know if i get any more ideas.

- you defo don't know anyone that could pick you up?? Or that's going to the gig who lives in the same area??

x

Hiyyaa im back from town it was Murder my ear is making me ever so slightly lean to the right BUT i got my reindeer costume tryed it on and it fits :punk:

i also got a new phone YAY the best samsung on the market at the moment and it was free!!!!

Yay!!! Did you try it on in town?? :naughty: :naughty: :roftl:

Oh God!

I havent even thought about a costume yet!

no i didnt try it on i resisted the temptation i have at home tryed it on but the head i think will annoy me alot its big and falls down over my eyes and thats no good in a mika concert :roftl:

no i didnt try it on i resisted the temptation i have at home tryed it on but the head i think will annoy me alot its big and falls down over my eyes and thats no good in a mika concert :roftl:

Ha ha ha, noooo, we can't be having that!! lol!!:roftl:

Have you got a piccie?? :thumb_yello: